Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I am still alive!!!

Hi Girls. Thought I should come on and update. Had a really hectic few weeks with work- since easter and Just found out I may be given a compulsory transfer to another school after the summer! Gutted. Been trying out the ov sticks this month and ran out on Fri at which point i had not had a positive ov. Kept at it this weekend in case I ov later than i thought, but not holding out any hope for this month. Been ttc since dec to no avail and now wondering if i have been ov since i came off the pill. Guess i will have to wait and see. Not going to use ov sticks again for a bit. very expensive and really just more stress. Going to focus on me and oh for a while and see what happens. Still as desperate for our first baby as ever but stress is not helping and it looks as though the relaxed frame of mind may have helped justmarried!!! Congrats to all of you who are now pg and good luck to the rest of us who are still ttc.

Missed you all lots!!! Have not forgotten all your support last month!
love and big hugs jellybaby xxxxxxxxxxx imageimage ;\)

Replies

• Hi Jellybaby, glad your doing ok!!! lots of love Claire xx
  • Hi Jellybaby, Pleased you are still alive. Left you a message on the Jan 2008 posting and was concerned that I had not heard from you! Sorry you did not get a smiley face. If it's any consolation, I also ran out of sticks during a couple of months. I used more and did get a smiley face so reckon by body is just a bit all over the place. I agree that the tests are expensive and can be a bit stressful, it's dissapointing when you keep getting a circle iso a smiley face. I'm also going to stop using them (I think!) if no joy this month... time to have a more relaxed approach I think!

Sorry to hear about the job transfer. Fingers crossed you will be pg before too long and then you won't have to stay at another school for too long.

Take care & chat again soon. Love George, x
  • hi jellybaby,i was wondering where you had got too!!!! thats pants about the transfer!! i agree with you about the sticks,they do cause more stress!! i think we can all learn from justmarried's experience. 3 times in 1 month,and a BFP!! (sorry for discussing your sex life justmarried lol!! ) it just goes to show,that chilling out does help. good luck everyone xxxxxx
  • Hi Jellybaby, great to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the transfer, it is far away from where you are now? Forget the sticks, try and relax and take things easy get back to nooky for fun and I am sure you will soon get that BFP!

Sending you lots of babydust, Liz xx
  • hi jellybaby nice to see you back (if you know what i mean lol) good luck this month hun

love leighxxx