Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

No AF yet today too scared to test!

2»

Replies

• good luck to you both!!!!! but i know what you mean about the anxious nervous feeling, its when it becomes reality after ttc!!! fingers crossed xxxx
  • Really hope you get your BFP, The horrible witch found me
    on tuesday on cd16 can you believe it. So back to trying for me, am having 21 day bloods to check for ov. Lots of pma for us all I think. xxx
  • Aw hunni that is rubbish and so early too! Hope ur bloods come back good! image Good luck and lots of pma for us all! xxx
  • Aw hunni that is rubbish and so early too! Hope ur bloods come back good! image Good luck and lots of pma for us all! xxx
  • good luck...im really getting nervus now, i am not feeling in any way that af will turn up?!? i feel nice and normal, just sore boobs, lots of peeing and cm?? its guna be so hard to wait till mon but i will coz if af hasnt turned up by then il have a better chance of getting BFP???

xx
  • Hi @TheQueeen_bree 
    We're sorry you didn't find the answer to your question here. We're afraid not everyone comes back and lets others know the result of their question - we only wish they did. 
    You are so welcome to start your own thread with your own question in, and hopefully you can keep others posted on your situation as it happens. 
    If you need any help starting a thread, just let us know: you can do so by hitting the pink New Discussion button.