Maybe this is a good sign

Hi girls

Ok I know this does not mean much but it't made me happy. I have noticed today that I have a lot more CM than I have the last first days. It's still thick and white but it;s getting a bit more like just before I OV it it's looking more milky and wet and it;s stringy as well???

Bits of it are still yellow as well.

K xxx

• Still symptom spotting k-lou. lol image
  • ha ha yup I have been really low as I have had no signs at all the last few days boobs don;t hurt don;t feel sick am not tired?

Do you know though what cm is meant to look like after you OV and when it;s coming up to AF?

How are you babe when you due to test?

xxx
  • I won't pretend to have a clue, but a friend who is 7 weeks pg has yellow creamy cm.

Still just waiting for af, don't want to test! Not often you hear that on here! Think we might have missed out this month. But not 100% sure because, didn't have any withdrawal from pill first month, don't know why it would start second month!

Will hold out to test til middle of week. Af due tomorrow, if regular. xx
  • Thats what my friend said as well mine is not that yellow just bits and for it to be stringy as well.

You do not know that it is over my dear till the witch has found you. What date is Af due, I have a really good feeling about you though image

K xx
  • As above, due tomorrow!

Just going to be so disappointed if all withdrawal symptoms! But so many people have said they thought I am pg, aches etc at work. Fingers crossed the witch gets lost! xx
  • God sorry am watching friends at the same time as typing this. All your signs have been very good I would say you are but try not to put all your hopes on this as hard as it will be. If it does not happen it;s ok you have plenty of time to kep trying image

K xxx
  • God sorry am watching friends at the same time as typing this. All your signs have been very good I would say you are but try not to put all your hopes on this as hard as it will be. If it does not happen it;s ok you have plenty of time to kep trying image

K xxx

K xxx
  • he he 3 posts?! I'm watching eurovision, but in a different room, keep running back!

Thanks for the support, what will be will be! xx
  • "ha ha yup I have been really low as I have had no signs at all the last few days boobs don;t hurt don;t feel sick am not tired"

Just wanted to say KLou that I got my BFP last Sunday - I am 5 weeks tomorrow and I have no symptoms at all so I wold not stress too much symptom spotting. I did get increased CM before my BFP. When are you due to test ?
  • "ha ha yup I have been really low as I have had no signs at all the last few days boobs don;t hurt don;t feel sick am not tired"

Just wanted to say KLou that I got my BFP last Sunday - I am 5 weeks tomorrow and I have no symptoms at all so I wold not stress too much symptom spotting. I did get increased CM before my BFP. When are you due to test ?
  • Well I came off the pill and had my last pill bleed and started trying so not had my natural bleed yet but if I work on a 28 cyc then it would be next fridays? I am too scared to test LOL I hate the two week wait ha ha

xx
  • Hiya K lou, I've come off the pill at the sametime as you and due to test next thurs, well thats when the witch is due any how...

But I've got the same as you, increased CM, much more than usual. I'm hoping its a good sign! too scared to test early, the 2ww is the worst!

Good luck xx
  • Oh it ok is babe, I really have felt great the last week last night though I was watching Katie and Peter and about half way through I came over realy sick like I was going to be sick so I just went to bed and hubby said I fell asleep in seconds LOL I feel great again today but I heard coming off the pill can make you feel sick, I just want to hurry up and get it out of my body!!!!

K xxx
  • good luck klou and msdredd - hope it your month. I didn't monitor my cm when I came off the pill, so don't know if it is usual what you are seeing.
  • thank you since last night i havebeen getting like a belly ache kinda what it feels like when i come on so i really think af is just getting ready to show her face. I will test next friday but if it's a BPN then will just wait for AF to arrive

K x
  • I have the same as you K-lou.
    The only way I can describe my cm is that it is straw coloured. Not white, not cream but straw coloured.
    Felt a bit yuk this morning and my daughter made me a cup of tea and I just couldnt drink it.
    xxx
  • that sounds like a very good sign to me honeyimage when you due to test?

kxxx
  • oh not until middle to end of next week hun even though I did a sneeky one this morning just in case. BFN!
    xxx
  • ha ha ha I am too scared to test due to test in about a week on the friday. I don;t want to though I am going to be so gutted.

K xxx