Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

OT Ideas for my first wedding anniversary

Hello ladies

An off topic post for me today.

Well its my first wedding anniversary next month and Dh and i would like to book something special for a couple of nights. Am really stuck for ideas though so need your help please.

We are based in the southeast but dont mind travelling to far max 2 hours ish(but in uk). We always go to London to the theatre and that so am looking for somewhere different,maybe a spa hotel or by the beach?Not sure

Can anyone recommend anywhere or have any suggestions?

P,s DD will be staying with my mum so doesnt have to be child freindly as long as we arent to far form her incase we need to get back to her. xx

Thanks ladies

Replies

• I have no ideas of locations but we had a compliamentary night away from the location of our wedding reception and it was lovely! Not sure if you're able but it's really sweet idea or at least I thought it was and we loved it... ;\)

Congrats on your 1st anniversary!
  • im not very good with geography, but is brighton far? its ment to be fab for a weekend away?
    it our first anniversary in june too, not sure if we will do much as we are off to new york i june, which i guess is sort of for our anniversary, and we need to save all the money we can get given the state of the dollar! xxx
  • ohhh holly it our first next month too imageimage

I still don't have much plans but I keep reminding DH so he doesn't forget :P I even told him dozen of times that I would love to be suprised, i hope he does :P

I am thinking of idesa myself ...

Wishing you all the best
  • ohhh holly it our first next month too imageimage

I still don't have much plans but I keep reminding DH so he doesn't forget :P I even told him dozen of times that I would love to be suprised, i hope he does :P

What date is yours? Ours is the 20th. I get sad thinking about it as i loved my wedding soooooo much,and this time last year i had just got back from my hen doo and orgainsing was rife!
    It was the 2nd best day off my life,best being birth of my daughter.

Am really stuck for what todo was considering just going on holiday over it then taking our daughter,then change my mind and think maybe just a couple of days away with just DH.

Fingersx that your DH has big surprise for you

P,s i too keep dropping hints,although hubby surprised me the other dat by saying "first anniversary gift is paper right" So maybe he has been thinking about it!
    XXX