Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I know I shouldn't have but. . . .UPDATE

13»

Replies

• Yay! Huge congrats hun (whispered) xxx
  • Sounds like congratulations to me...they cant all be wrong image xx
  • Sounds like congrats to me too. Fab news!
    xxx
  • Snugglerush, as everyone says, a line is a line!!! Congrats hun on your BFP, really excited for you!!!! I am excited too because i got first proper AF today after 130 odd days!!!imageimage
  • Hi Snugglenush WOO HOO!! So chuffed for you babe keep testing and keep me updated xx
  • Congrats!!

I had those exact same symptoms when I first got my BFP, it took a while to get any other symptoms actually!

Sounds very positive, fingers crossed for you that it's a sticky bean xxx
  • We need to know the instant you get that dark line though!! We're all still keeping our fingers & toes crossed for you!! Bet OH is excited!!
    (whispered) congratulations to you both! xx:\)
  • Oh congratulations honey!!! I've only just seen this as I haven't been on all day! I think you're our first 2ww thread BFP!!! You should do a CB Digital test and then you'll know it's defo right as it'll tell you how many weeks!! Keep us posted. xx
  • Fabulous news hun im made up for you. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean xxx
  • aww hun, im so pleased, whispering congrats and cant wait for monday.xxxxx
  • 2 lines are definately a bfp. congratulations and heres to a healthy and happy 9 months for you xx
  • Brilliant news, congratulations! x x
  • Morning girlies
    Did another test this morning LOL but it still really faint image OH not overly impressed with the darkness of the line lol - he isn't really well up on the fact that a line is a line after all.
    My best friend (who knows all about it) was very impressed with the lines and said that they were darker than I had made out!
    So atleast I know that 2 other people have seen them!!
    Determined to save my CBD until Tue/Wed - dun think i cud face seeing that negative.
    Am going to buy a different brand of test today tho - jsut for comparison.
  • Hey sweetie, just remembered your older post, you can join your friend now! Saying congratulations a little louder now! xxx