Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FAO Little_L

Hi Little_L

Wondering how you are as haven't heard from you in a couple of days?

Have you given in to the temptation of testing yet or are you still sticking out for Wednesday?

Needing your moral support as I'm feeling like i might crack. I have a whole load of tests upstairs - I work from home and every time I need the loo I have to force myself not to take a diversion into the bedroom to pick up a test!! :roll:

xxx

Replies

• Hi Smiles79

Sorry I haven't replied things had been very stressful at home end of last month!!! But i'm back and month on Month 4 of ttc. On CD11 and trying to stay as calm as possible this month just gonna see what happens. Pressure was getting to both me and OH and just didn't feel right making such a routine of things. Hows things going for you?

• Hi Little_L

Very spooky that I saw your post and was looking today as I haven't been on the forum for a while either.

Think I ended up stressing myself out thinking about things too much and decided to stop myself from checking the forum all the time as it only made me think even more! Have felt much more relaxed about things lately so think I should just pop on here once a week or so rather than twice a day like I used to!!

Sounds like we're going through a similar thing with the pressure of it all! Glad to hear things are better for you now.

On CD 22 of month 6 now so will see what happens. Will try my hardest not to symptom spot this month but i know it'll be in the back of my mind now that I know what to look for :roll:

Last cycle was 34 days so a bit longer than the last few but started on agnus castus this month so see if that helps at all.

Good luck for this month Little_L and to anyone else reading this. :\)

Keep in touch and let me know how you are. xxxxx