Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

4days late but tests negative???

we have been trying for our second baby for 14months after coming of the depo injection, it took 9-11 months for ANY bleeding then was small amounts 2-3 days a month(weeks apart) for just a day or 2, this turned to longer bleeds,...... Anyhow my last full period was a month ago(well-32days) i really hope im pregnant and think im having some symptoms but dont know if my mind is playingevil tricks, i did a test mon night which didn't work and one again yesterday, i was sure there was the tinyest faintest line, but as my partner is color blind he couldnt confirm this..... I have everything crossed!!! If you have had something similer please let me know your outcome... Or at least wish us luck image xx thankyou for looking xx

Replies

• Hope your lucky. Maybe just a shy bean. xx
  • Hi MeNme
    I had 31 day cycles up to last month and then had a 43 day cycle - I had 3 BFN tests before AF showed her ugly head!
    Try another test on Friday morning (maybe a FR) if you havn't got AF by then? fingers crossed you just have a shy bean, but it is so frustrating when you get the BFN and no AF - and there are a few of on here who have been through it. Some stories of BFP's appearing after 2 weeks too!

Keep us all posted!!
  • I got a bfn 2 days after af was due. Tested again 3 days later using a fr and got a very strong bfp.

I know some ladies afs have turned up late after bfns so I don't want to get your hoped up too much but I did get a late bfp.

Tx
  • thanks guys,
    well still no period, that takes me to around 10 days late, but still no positive tests (have done 5 now) same happened with my first child only i gave in after 2 home tests and saw my GP
    i feel pregnant but also feel like im just gone get kicked back down image
    been to see dr and he thinks i am likely to be pregnant image sending a test in tomorrow,

i have everything crossed xx
  • Good luck meNme. Keep us posted xx
  • Good luck, sounds promising x
  • Good luck hun
    keeping my fingers crossed for you
  • Hope you have more luck than me pet! Fingers crossed for you!

My cycle is ALWAYS 28-30 days. Then last month AF didn't show up as usual so I did test after test - all BFN. Then she came along on day 41!!

Hope yours is late cos it's a BFP though! xx
  • dont know whats happening!! my last period was 4oct 09 still not a spot of blood! negative tests :'( dr has no idea and to make things worse my neighbour has had a baby and i can here him cry at night which is waking me and breaking my heart !!!! i need it to happen soon, been trying since last sept
  • I was 3 days late then evil AF showed herself on day 4! Fingers crossed for a shy bean for you, good luck! xxx
  • Hi ive been to the doctors today but made to feel like I shouldnt have gone im 4 days late of my period wich is not like me im always regular 28 day cycle. Me and my partner didnt use contraception when we last had sex wich was 7th may ive done pregency tests all come back negetive. Ive done a sample today at doctors but dont want to go back after the way I got treated by the doctor. He said what do you expect me to do ive never been in this situation before im 25 years old just wonderd if you could help please
  • Are you TTC? When was your last period? A couple of girls didn't get a positive rest result until they were 9 days late. Try not to stress about dr - I'm sure they get asked same questions lots of times.x
  • Yes it woud be nice if I am have a lovely boyfriend and I'm 25 now feel ready. I'm not on the pill either my last period was the 23rd of may I'm normaly really regular if anything normaly early thanx I will try not to stress felt reply upset yesterday after the way the doc treated me x