Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone else testing soon?! x

2»

Replies

• Options
    15dpo! Blimey I would've tested AGES ago!

Fingers crossed for u honey! I'd test with OH there that would make it really special for you both xx

• Options
    Gutted! got a bfn- really thought we had done it this month, hate getting my hopes up. oh well, af due Wed so i suppose i should just look forward to starting again- unless it is late then i will prob get hopes up again and retest haha.
  • Options
    Gutted! got a bfn- really thought we had done it this month, hate getting my hopes up. oh well, af due Wed so i suppose i should just look forward to starting again- unless it is late then i will prob get hopes up again and retest haha.
  • Options
    Sorry to g/c not testing but a newbie and wanted to ask how many dpo should you test at? is there a recommended length of time to wait? x
  • Options
    I'm out image tested a day early and got BFN and then AF arrived quite quickly afterwards!!

Ah wellatleast I can focus on things I am supposed to be!

Baby dust x
  • Options
    Hey Tianna, any news, did you test on Wed???
  • Options
    Could still be in the game... my af hasn't arrived- due yesterday/ Tuesday night. Im thinking of testing fri fmu what do you think?? came off the pill in August after the on time withdrawal af (tmi) my afs have been dead on time as they were before i was on the pill. hope theres still a a chance and im not just getting irregular.
  • Options
    kaiti I would test tomorrow, your not out the running until AF shows up!! I tested this morning early and got BFN, may test tomorrow and if still BFN I am going to wait until mid week next week as AF is due sunday - good luck
  • Options
    aaagh. still no af- due Wed; 2 bfns ( 1 mon, 1 with fmu today) using supermarket tests, full of cold and can't be bothered. Thought this was supposed to be fun haha. oh well, guess im out roll on af to start again