Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding!?!?A quick update.

Hey ladies. Me and my h2b have been TTC for a year now and i always have regular periods (30day cycle) AF is due on tuesday but since monday I have had some light spotting and its has got a little bit heavier today but not AF like as mine are normally really heavy. I have never had this before and was wondering whether it could be implantation bleeding or whether it is something else. I also had some light abdominal cramps on tuesday but none since.
I dont know what else it could be. Im wondering whether i have chlamidya still. Both me and my h2b had it in november and we both had treatment for it but am wondering whether its not worked? Is this possible?
Any advice appreciated.
Thanks

[Modified by: hannabelle on 26 June 2008 13:42:36 ]

Replies

• Anyone? Could really do with some advice. Am getting myself in a panic.
  • Hi love

I would say it's implantation honey but just to make sure I would call your doctor up or maybe the NHS line just to make sure as I don;t know anything about chlamidya?

K xx
  • Hi, try not to get yourself stressed or panic. am not sure about the whole chlamidya thing but it could be implantation. From what I have read it does sound similar to what you are describing. you could always try an early test which might satisfy your curiosity. Hope you get your bfp really soon and that things settle down and sort themselves out. I am in a similar position to you. Had the light spotting last week along with dull tummy ache, but AF arrived heavier on monday, but thats gone now so am as confused as ever about wot my body is up to xx
  • Hi, try not to get yourself stressed or panic. am not sure about the whole chlamidya thing but it could be implantation. From what I have read it does sound similar to what you are describing. you could always try an early test which might satisfy your curiosity. Hope you get your bfp really soon and that things settle down and sort themselves out. I am in a similar position to you. Had the light spotting last week along with dull tummy ache, but AF arrived heavier on monday, but thats gone now so am as confused as ever about wot my body is up to xx
  • I really want to go get a test but h2b went to his dads and lost the car keys so the car is still there with no keys. What a prat he is eh? I might see if the hosp tomorrow can do a test for me. Although im not sure they have early ones. But they are going to be well and truly checking me out tomorrow so they may find out whats wrong with me.
  • Have been to my appt today. They took some swabs and stuff and I have got to go for a laparoscopy and dye in the next 6 weeks. Sounds scary lol. So hopefully they will be able to see if there is anything blocking my tubes or anything. Then we might be nearer to finding out whats wrong. But am really holding out for a BFP this month. AF due tuesday and am resisting the urge to test early
  • Hi hannabelle, welcome to the site. The positive this is someone is doing something! Other ladies have put their lap and dye experiences on here, and although it sounds scary it's not as bad as you would imagine. In the end at least it's a step closer to sorting things out. Good luck with it. xx