Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• when i did my test on the day my period was due the line never appeard until after the time either, did one 2 days later and it came up straight away, im now 16 weeks , i opened mine too lol to see what it was like hehe, x
  • i no longer feel alone in my saddness thanks ladies!
  • is 2 blue lines inside a digital test a positive result then
  • yes 2 blue lines in test is poss
  • well i dont know what to think,i gave into temptation this morning and it had only the faintest line,maybe evap,but feeling quite sick on and off,cant eat much but breasts arent sore like last time ,normally get sore right after ovu through to af ,will test again tommorrow morning,just cant understand why im feeling like this if im not.will let you all know claire
  • when i did my test it was a very faint line,so i did one the next day,it was the same again.im now 22 weeks gone.good luck
  • thanx elouize am going to see doc
  • hey Claire01 good luck with the test, are you doing it first thing in the morning? I had to do my at 5am as thats when i woke needing to go. are you still using digital?
  • been to the docs and their test said neg,am not convinced,any1 know how sensitive the hospital tests are and whether they can be wrong claire
  • the docs test work on the same principal as supermarket tests so are just testing the HcG hormone so i guess they are similar to clear blue. When is your af due?
  • hi doublebubble
    my af is due tues but she also tested when id only been to the loo exactly 1 hour before and drunk lots of tea claire
  • i think ill still test tommorrow as for so many of you it didnt show up untill after af due.whichever comes first i guess pos test or af
  • Hi claire01,just wanted 2 let u know that im thinking of u.It must be so confusing getting pos results and neg results! Im keeping my fingers crossed 4 u.I really hope its positive.Good luck.Gayle x x
  • thanks gayle ill let you all know 1 way or the other
  • Hi Claire01
    Just wanted you to know i have read your comments and am thinking of you! My first test had a very pale line and i retested three days later and it was def positive, i am now 27 weeks pregnant! Also that when my mum had me she was tested twice by the doctor and they said she was not pregnant, however she thought she was, and turns out she was, cos here i am lol!! Keep in touch and let me know how you get on xx
  • well this test says negative and its a 50 miu so all i can do now is wait and see ,sorry if ive got everyones hopes up
    [including my own} but im not in the habit of testing early my last baby was a big strapping line but i tested several days late on her.thanks for all your support and will let you all know if af comes on tues claire
  • Hey claire sorry to hear that this one has come out -ve but fingers crossed its just too early to tell. will be thinking of you, keep in touch and I hope af stays away. xx
  • hi doublebubble
    thanks,i have no symptoms of af apart from backache usually have sore breasts and cravings for sweet things,so all i can do is wait my cycle is a bit messed up though,last year i had cycles anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks apart but since the misc they were regular 26 day.i really dont know whether what i had was an ov bleed ornot but it was way way too light to be a period as mine are usually heavy.this is going to be the longest 2 days ever claire
  • Hi claire01 I've been checking in on a daily basis and have had everything crossed for you and OH. I hope that you will have the outcome you want in two days but if you have had a -ve today you have abit of time now to prepare yourself for your af and the emotions that come with. I know from the response you have had that many people are right here with you no matter what you have our ongoing support. Good luck Lisa xxx
  • hi lisa
    thanks,its really nice to know that youre all here ,i think my hubby is going to go insane if i talk to him about it much more so i would guess he is grateful too.are you ttc as well and what is oh stand for take care claire