Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• Hi I've just started ttc I'm already losing the plot though (checkout my other topics) I'm still learning the abbreviations on this site I found out af and oh stands for otherhalf I think if not ignore it I'll learn!!
  • ok
    well i wish you the best of luck .let me know how you get on and ill do the same take care
  • Hi claire01,sorry 2 hear it was neg.ttc is such an emotional rollercoaster isnt it? i never no when af is due.can be anything from 28-36 days! today is day 28,so im keeping my fingers crossed!! take care x
  • well its not over till af arrives lol !
  • Exactly!! good luck!x
  • Good luck to you both claire and gayle, hope its a yes for you both. I am day 7 so bit early to really start trying although it neer hurts to practice image. Am moving house on Friday and people keep saying "new house new baby" so here's hoping. Good luck to all who are ttc, love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • thanks girls
    only 1 more day to go.good luck bluebird
  • Crikey Claire, I'm nearly as excited waiting for you as i was when I was doing my own tests!!!! Make sure the first thing you do in the morning (after testing) is to let us all know. Good luck honey xxxx
  • Yes let us all know!!!!!! Im hooked on this page!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! xxx
  • Yes let us all know!!!!!! Im hooked on this page!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! xxx
  • yikes
    i thought i was meant to be the nervous excited one,hope you all dont get too dissapointed if af turns up.nice to have the support though claire
  • hi claire i have just joined today and have been so intrigued with what happening on this page. i am 16 weeks pregnant with my 1st! it took 3/4 years with more miscarriages than i care to remember, i was exactly like you and if i wasnt so fat and sick now i still wouldnt believe i was actually pregnant!!! i still look at my scans daily just to make sure, so the madness is in all of us!! pregnant or not. i really have my fingers and toes crossed for you, i know exactly how you are feeling. loads of luck. tess
  • thanks tess
    i think ive crossed everything including my ovaries take care
  • Hi claire, good luck for the morning, hope its two blue lines for you image love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Bloody hell claire, I'm wetting my knickers here -I REALLY hope it's good news for you.xxxxxxxx
  • yeah me too claire04, i hope its what you wanted.
  • Hi everyone,Hi Claire, I just read through the last few pages and am too dying to know how you got on claire!! Just remember you may even have a negative result today....I tested negative every other day til i was 2 weeks late then all of a sudden i got the positive result i wanted. I got all confused about my dates and when I went in for my first scan I was actually 2 weeks further in my pregnancy than I first thought!! So it just goes to show that everyone is different. I can't wait for your result..... Claire W x
  • Hi guys like Claire I've just read through the last few pages good luck claire I hope you get the positive your hoping for. Good luck again

Claire x
  • Hi Claire. The world and me seems to be dying to know this result!!!! Hope it went well for you and that you are skipping around the place. however, if it was negative, please dont worry too much as we will all be looking forward to the next one! I still cant believe that you've had negatives since having the faint blue line! Best of luck, take good care. lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • hi claire, dont be disheartened if its neg. i had loads of neg b4 it was pos so just have fun trying!!!! if its pos, congrats* take care Tess