Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• hi girls
    sorry to keep you all in suspense,i had to go to work.well soryy to disapoint you all but digital still says neg.am due tommorrow and she showing no sign.boobs not sore as usual,no cravings,the af signs i normally get are just not there.still feeling sick on and off and a few cramps.very tired .will wait a few days before testing again.claire21 would you like me to forward you some tenalady as you appear to have run out {joking}take care claire
  • hi claire thanks for the update, sorry it not what you wanted (actually what all of us wanted!!!) but your symptoms still sound like you are. just keep touch and take care of you***
  • I am serious when I say this but I keep coming back to my laptop to check if you have been on here. My husband is getting worried about me, I've got it on my knee now - I have been backwards and forwards all bloody day. I hurdled over my dogs when I came down this morning to see if you had replied. Anyway love, don't get too dissapointed I am the pregnany testing queen and you probably just need to wait a while before it registers. Good Luck and Fingers crossed xxxxx
  • hi claire21, i have been the same. just sitting here all day checking for a reply. luckily my partner is away or he would be getting me sectioned!!!!*
  • Hey Claire sorry to hear that result was -ve, but you could be like me and not have enough Hcg until due day. hope af stays away and i will be thinking about you. good luck and let us know how it goes. xx
  • well,i caved this afternoon and bought a boots own brand twin pack.waited 2 hours before going to the loo and got a faint blue line straight away.has anyone tried this brand and had evaps. still feel sick and tired,boobs now starting to get sore no sign of af HELP PLEASE !!!!
  • Look, put your purse away, I think you can safely say that you ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Whoops just wet my knickers again, love Claire xx
  • hi sounds like you are def preg call epu and explain your situation to them
  • hi
    claire,ive decided you don nt need tennalady,just a catheter lol.
    i wanted to know if it could have been an evap line take care claire
  • hi claire01, i bought a boots home test pack of 2 and it was them that said i was preg, congratulation so happy 4 u, im 17 weeks today,xx
  • Is the line still there? If so then I would say that you are pregnant. Before I was due I did loads of tests and the first were faint, but I'm defiantley pregnant.
  • Sounds like a +'ve to me Claire... Ooo how exciting...
  • line is still there.....
  • Sounds as if it's positive to me. Congratulations!!!!! xx
  • thanks
    will retest in morning and let you all know and i promise not to make you all wait all day.still no af
  • hi claire just logged on! so happy to hear your news, my test was a boot own brand and had a faint line at 1st, then the next day did another 1 and it was a stronger blue line. gr8 news***
  • Hey Claire!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, looks like you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic news. love & kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Well done Claire!!! I'm so pelased for you. It's possible to get a false negative but highly unlikely to get a false positive. If the lines is there (however faint) then there is Hgc present in your urine......i.e. you are defo pregnant!!! Please stop worrying and just relax and take it easy now....go on put your feet up, make yourself a cup of hot chocolate and DO NOT take that smug grin off your face for at least the next couple of weeks!!! xxx
  • Hi claire01,congratulations chick,im delighted for you xxx
  • Hey Claire01 it def all sounds good but keep checking on here to see if you have tested this am yet? just wanted to wish you good luck and let you know im thinking of you, prob wont be back on till pm but looking forward to hearing. sending lots of baby dust xx