Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• aww congrats claire!! :\) looks like a positive to me! xxxxxxxxx
  • well
    i retested,and this line is even fainter,i think maybe evap line ,maybe that mid cycle bleed i had could have been light period.i don t know really,am going to retest tommorrow as i have 1test left and if thats the same then wait a few weeks.will let you all know if anything changes.still no af.thanks for all your support ,you ve all been lovely claire
  • hi claire01,my goodness,how r u managing 2 keep sane through all of this? i feel like im going through all ur emotions with you.one minute its a high,then its a low.we r all here for u,take care,keep us posted.Gayle x
  • well ive come to the conclusion that they were evap lines as i got a first response this afternoon and it said without a doubt no.so my conclusion is that my midcycle bleed was actually a light period and my fertile time if im going to have one is....ooops now.so please dont think ive dissapeared if im not on here ill just be a little busy!!! thanks for all your support and sorry if ive driven you all insane take care claire
  • Hi Claire just checking how your doing?(sorry if I'm interrupting anything!!he!he!) Any signs of af?
  • hi
    lisa ,no sign of af,but if mid cycle bleed was a light af would be due on19th.bought some ebay 10 miu tests and they say neg so i think it must have been.hows you anyway?
  • Hi my af was due today but nothing yet I also had a two day bleed halfway through cycle so I'm thinking that may have been short af (haven't long had coil removed). I'm assuming af will be 26/2 now counting from this last bleed. 16 days and counting?!?!
  • hi lisa
    i decided to console myself with some creme eggs as my bleed happened bang on mid cycle so ithink i may have missed my chance.not holding out much hope this month.have 7 days to go and counting claire
  • hi claire,i was on a creme egg fest yesterday! lol!! got a bad cold,and was feeling sorry for myself! just wanted 2 say again how sorry i am for you for what u hav been thru this month.i suppose if proper af comes,at least u will know where u stand,and can try again.(not much consolation,i know) Take care.Gayle xx
  • hi gayle.i dont know about you but it seems every spring i go on a diet that consists of nothing but creme eggs,i just cant get enough of them.im suprised im not huge by now with the ammount i eat.thanks for your support,everyones been so nice and believe me next month ill hit the bedroom with a vengence lol!! hope your e ok,how everything going? take care claire
  • hi claire,i adore creme eggs,yum yum!! However,this year i managed 2 resist..................until yesterday!!! af arrived on tues,and i was coping pretty well with all the emotion that comes with it,but then thur/fri,i felt this cold coming on! and yesterday,i woke up feeling crap!! so im in tesco yesterday,and my son spots them!!!!!(hes 2 and a half,and was yet 2 taste a creme egg!! deprived or what?? lol!!) so he asked if we could get them,and i thought damn right we r getting them!! well..........after i ate 5!!! i felt satisfied,also felt a bit sick,but very satisfied!! oh and my son had 1 and he thought it was fab! thats my boy!! Gayle xx
  • hi gayle
    my youngest also just had her first creme egg{shes just turned 4}im a mean mummy depriving her the joy of a creme egg this long, she showed me where to put one in about 10 seconds flat.they def met her approval,so thats 3 kids and me for and hubby against.for some strange reason that i cannot understand he dosent like them,although to me it defys reason that anyone could dislike them,oh dear ive run out.wonder if the late nite garage is open lol claire
  • U mean mummy claire!! how would you cope without a creme egg for 4 years lol!! my oh isnt keen on them either,men r so strange! have u tried putting 1 in ur freezer,then eating it later? it lasts for ages! perfect for those days when u have no self control,and u feel like u could eat 10! Gayle xx
  • hi gayle,
    how
    many have you eaten today then?claire
  • Hi Claire - how are you doing? xxx
  • hi claire
    im cool,ive got choc and a family of nutters howz u? p.s i liked your thread on committing murder!
  • Hi Clair01 sorry about your news in November, but being as though you are asking, is the HCG level that is being detected from when you miscarried and now it is finally disappearing? Does anyone know when a pregnacy becomes only chemical? Good luck with your next test, I feel it for you as we have been trying for ages to catch this time.
  • hi kerry
    no ive had neg tests since the misc.i dont know about chemical preg sorry are you ttc too
  • hi claire01,ive not had any 2day! been in all day coz im potty training my boy.how many u had? Gayle xx
  • none,ive had half a large bar of fruit and nut instead.hubby says by the way little boys do not lay creme eggs no matter haw much you try to train them lol