Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• im a fruit and nut fan too lol! tell hubby i like that 1,very good.it would be much more pleasant if that was wot they laid tho lol
  • well i have 6 days to go to see if i get a real af untill then give me choccy...choccy and more choccy........
  • lol i totally agree,if all else fails reach for the chocolate! good luck xx
  • thanks ,keep in touch take care claire
  • Hi Claire, life sounds perfect - chocolate and a family of nutters!! (although depriving your 4 year old of creme eggs is almost child abuse!!!) I'm not even fancying chocolate but I can always fit some in somehow, and I've got my neice and nephew staying tomorrow for a few nights, so what better excuse to eat untill Im sick. I was wondering if you had been tempted to do anymore tests, or have you shaken off my favourite addiction? I hope so, it's so bad for you. Re; commiting murder, it did sound comical, but would it be awful to admit, I actually meant it? Probably, but he is snoring like a pig at the moment and I'm finding it hard to sleep as it is!! Glad your ok, Claire xx
  • Hi i just after coming across this topic. i realise that it's hard to wait with all these test now that tell you whether your pregnant or not up to four days before your periods due. i would just like to point out that your better waiting to the day your periods due as you can end up really disappointed afterwards. your hormone level changes just before your periods due and it can drop or become higher this is why you get the wrong result when you test early. i was lucky i wasn't trying when i got pregnant so it was a surprise for us. 21wks now!!

good luck to everyone ttc. hope it works out for all of you.

Jayne xx
  • Hey claire01 sorry havent been in touch for a while been in hospital but all ok now. hows you? sorry to hear that you havent had a def +ve test, has af arrived yet? fingers crossed for you. my friend who is training to be a doc says she's been reading a american report that says people who drink a pint of milk a day are more likely to concieve. I had a real thing about milkshakes last summer and concieved after ages of trying so maybe their is something in it? take care xx
  • hi bubble
    why u been in hosp,is something wrong?
  • I'm fine now thanks, they just thought that babies were going to make a early entrance into this world. Finding it all very stressful just want them hear safe, i think after suffering a m/c you cant help but worry till there here. Hows you? I hope your ok and taking it easy, any sign of af?
  • how many weeks are you?no sign of af ,due mon,did ebay early test,very faint line,no pms except sore boobs,usually sore at sides but this time on top and cant stand my nips being touched,still very confused
  • i'm 33 weeks now so if they do arrive all should be ok but doesnt stop me worrying. I'm pleased to hear still no af but im not surprised your confused, my nipples went really sensitive just before i got a +ve test so fingers crossed. will be thinking about you all weekend, let us know how you get on, i have everything crossed xx
  • Claire, stupid question but have to ask, are you four days late, and are you normally on time - please say yes!!!!
  • Oh claire01 you're going to have me gripped again until Monday!! Oh no I'm going away for a couple of days from Sunday so I'll have to wait until I get home midweek to find out. If you test again on Sunday make sure you let us know early I'll check before I go. Fingers, legs and anythingelse I can get crossed for you. Lisa xxx
  • Come on Claire - you know how impatient I am!!!
  • hun if you got a faint blue line on urs then congratulations xxxx

[Modified by: lilprincess on February 15, 2007 05:41 PM]
  • hi
    claire,if mid cycle bleed was light af ,am due mon,if not i would be 10 days late so i think it was light af.have increase down below and very sore nips,but line so faint today im not sure if im reading it right.have no tests left so am waiting till mon see what happens.had a bad day too
  • p.s cycle is usually 26 day on time but every now and again i have a screwed up cycle of 2 weeks.
  • Send me the fucking test, and I'll look at it. I should have a qualification in them the amount I've done. Don't be down honey, it could be worse you could be married to my husband. I said to him the night before i'm going to get up and make you breakfast in the morning - i have been slightly neglecting him of late. The alarm went off and he said - are you getting up with me then shithead or not. Bloody charming - whoever said romance is dead! I ask you - shithead! Cheeky git, I should of spat on his egg.
  • did you spit on his egg,i got a severe rolocking from the boss for being 20 mins late and then again from the mangeress ,if i ever felt like quitting it was today
  • No but I was considering it. And it was early - the ungrateful arse. Let me speak to your boss, dosn't he know you've got more important things than work on your mind - crikey. Where do you work Claire?