Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• Options
    i work in a cafe .waitress/cook.and they are the most unsensitive bunch you ll ever meet.when i lost my last baby all the boss could say was ring me when you coming back to work . asshole can u reccommend good test for mon that isnt digital have been using ebay 10 miu
  • Options
    Are people horrible. Get either clearblue or first response. I have used digital but it was too early to say so said neg. And I was gutted as they are really pricey. Hope you day improves lovey xxxx
  • Options
    thanks hun im off to do tea now will keep you posted take care
  • Options
    Hi Claire, just thought I'd say hello and I hope you had a better day today. I'm off now to sit on my fat arse all night - I'm knackered - hope your ok, Love clairexxxx
  • Options
    hi claire
    yep had good day but i think ive got a cold coming.wish the kids wouldnt be so generous with their germs,u had a good day?
  • Options
    yeah, not to bad - didn't do much but suddenly feel really really tired. Although that could be down to my two aunties boring the shit out of me and making me want to sleep!
  • Options
    i guess theyve gone home now then
  • Options
    yes - thank christ - they go on and on and on. i think I know who the textbook quoter is....
  • Options
    initials
  • Options
    jc, could be wrong and if I am there must be two
  • Options
    correct,its doing my head in,hormones do not go up just before due on if not preg for starters...
  • Options
    Christ don't you start - I know what you mean, I had to smile when I read a few of them -what test did you get for Monday
  • Options
    dont know
    hubby bought it hid it wont let me have it till mon as dosent trust me not to pee on it before then.he says he has enough sticks lying around here already he could play jenga with them
  • Options
    Good idea, it will save you a fortune on the kids birthday present. I think it's sensible to keep it out of temptations way. How old are you other children?
  • Options
    i have a 13 year old girl -15th jan
    an 8 year old boy - 27th dec
    and a 4 year old girl - 9 th jan
    oh-20th dec
  • Options
    I could send you all my old test and you could build them a den or a tree house. Did you choose to have a big gap or is that what nature decided. There is a big gap between us. My brother is 40 in March (my mum was married at 18 to have him) then she met my dad and had me i'm 33 in March and then my little sister was 24 on valentines day. I really enjoyed growing up that way as we all had a lot of time with our parents individually. When my mum was pregnant with my sister she was 34, and everbody was horrified and thought it was a mistake - like she was too old - Mental!
  • Options
    Hiya, I found clearblue or first response to be the best and have NEVER been wrong for me, unlike some really cheapo's which have actually given false positives. I'd give it a couple of days and test again as the HCG hormone doubles in strength every 36-48 hours.
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    no nature decided it for us.i also lost 2 babies as well.im 32 in august and i still want 2 more so whoever said 34 was old wants shooting!anyhow im off for a soak and a sneak to see if i can find that test.prob be on tommorrow take care nite...
  • Options
    You leave it alone!!!! good night honey xxx
  • Options
    Hi Claires. Great to be back on here after over a week away! The only trouble with moving is that the broadband takes so blooming long to be re-connected!!!! Blooming BT, muppets!!!!! Well, Claire 01, cant believe that after the recent disappointment, it could really be a yes!!!!! Keeping everything crossed. Why did the posts dry up on Friday? I want to know now! Unless i have missed some somewhere!!!!! Please keep in touch and lets hope that this one is a positive one image love and kisses, bluebird xxxx