Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint blue line on clearblue

Replies

• hi bluebird
    sorry to dissapoint but af turned up 2 days early and ive never had 1 this heavy before also very painful ,i dont normally have pain.have laryngitis at the mo and hubby is taking the micky calling me squeaky im not impressed.did u get moved ok? claire
  • hi claire01, i hope you're feeling ok. havent been on for a while, changed internet provider.
  • hi tess
    at least on here no one calls me squeaky lol claire
  • hows it going, r u feeling ok? u r 1 strong woman, i suppose speaking to people on this site is very supportive. i get really lonely when im not on here. i cant wait 4 my internet2 be reconnected!!! im at my o/h's using his internet***
  • feeling very tired but better for having you girls to talk to.do you not live with u oh. with having 3 kids i can understand you being lonely as most of our friends wandered away as we had kids before them and it put us in different circles and we lost the common ground but hey real friends would have stuck around so to hell with them....anyway enough on me what you up to lately?
  • i have my own place with my brother, o/h has his own place. didnt realise u had 3 kids! this is my 1st but all my friends hav baby/s so i neva c them cos they are always tired or their babies r sick. plus im the only 1 that drives so im the taxi!!! i have been doing absolutely nothing!!! wel apart from tidying the house, im addicted to sex but i suppose you dont want to hear that. thinkin about going to devon to visit my dad in a couple wks***
  • where in devon,i live in cornwall,where u live
  • Hi Claire, how are you doing? where do you live. My monster in law used to live just outside newquay in little trethiggy - or something like that. And Tess, sorry for being so nosey but are you going to stay living seperately - sounds appealing......
  • dad lives in north devon (barnstaple) in the fields. its lovely and peaceful. only told him i was pg yesterday! he's protective even tho im 24 next month & my sister has 3 kids!!! hi claire21, we're gona live seperately we get on beta that way. im working on him getting a house!!! but if we need r own space we have r own flats. we are with eachother nearly everday so its beta this way
  • Sounds sensible. God, I might suggest it to my husband as he is really getting on my tits!!
  • good idea, makes u njoy ur time 2gether more, i would marry him tomorrow but thats not on the cards yet!!! i think even then we wud live separately*** oh i live in london by the way***
  • Theres not much chance of me getting that lucky - we've been together too long, although having said that it's our 8th wedding anniversary in Nov, and he still feels like a new boyfriend. Don't know if I could live without him, he has me in fits of laughter - thats when I'm not screaming at him of course - now that I am a pregnant hormonal megabitch!
  • hi im back,took a break for eastenders and food.
    i live in st austell by the way
  • Oh nice - it's lovely down there. How are you honey anyway? I've got one eye on coronation street, although it's starting to make me feel a bit quezy as I think tracey is going to cop off with david - YAK.
  • sorry dont follow what i call constipation street.as for nice ,ive heard people class it as tropical but more like tropical rainforest.it never seems to stop bloody raining .where u live?
  • In sunny bedfordshire. Do you call it that as it's load of shit? It is terrible but I can't stop watching it, like most of whats on telly. How are you feeling - any happier love, Claire xx
  • yeah im ok af seems to be going forever ,3 days and not letting up.its pissing me off as i cant even shag to cheer myself up,oh and ive got laryngitis and oh is laughing cos i can only croak and squeak
  • yikes ,this must be the longest thread running
  • I know, how proud are you - it just goes on and on. Your good, at least you haven't got the stage when you only shag to get pregnant. Well done, xx
  • i enjoy the sex ,falling preg will be a bonus and a miracle if my kids have anything to do with it,but at the mo i feel like life iiself is a good form of contraception.anyway enough on me hows you?