Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

NEED HELP. PLEASE.

ok, so i am so confusd this morning. i am supposed to be 5dpo but friday and saturday my temp didnt shoot up like it did last month so i expected it too this morning but no it has stayed level. i am starting to think i havent ovd at all coz this morning i woke up with copius amounts of ewcm.

so

cd10 watery cm & ov pain
cd11 watery cm & ov pain
cd12 watery cm & ov pain (temp dip)
cd13 ewcm but no pain (slight rise in temp)
cd14 watery cm (again slight rise in temp)
cd15 ewcm (again slight rise in temp) (ff logge dthat i ovd on cd13)
cd16 ewcm (temp stayed same)
cd17 creamy cm (pain which i assumed to be the pain i getheading into af) (temp same)
cd18 this is today i have woke up with pain in my side and loads of ewcm.

i wasnt going to use opks this month but i was starting to get very confused that i did one on friday and one on saturday with no smiley face. so do you think i should just write off the ov and take it that i am just cd18. if i was it would make sense coz i usually ov around cd22-24. just cant explain the pain and cm earlier in the month.:\?:\?

Replies

• Aww Angel, it sounds very confusing! You poor thing. I would suggest that you test your ovulation until cd25. Following ov tell signs can be difficult sometimes as our body behaves in a funny way at times. Before ttc, I used to tell i am ov easily but now its kind of hard cos every little thing, i will question it. Hope i have been of help xxx
  • Hi angel,
    I have been confused with OV timings aswell, it's a pain isn't it!
    Maybe keep using OPKs as Mrs Fair says and just BD regularly for the next week x
  • hi girls thank you so much for your replies. i have done a opk this morning and it neg but i think you are right. we will keep bdancing in th ehope that we catch it. as the day goes on there is more ewcm and pain so it feels like ov but just cant explain earlier in the month. never mind i am wiping the slate clean and counting cd18 and waiting for ov.

this ttc lark is so confusing.xxxxxxx
  • keep on BDing!!! You never know, and it would be such a shame to miss it by thinking you have def OVd! I know it's easier said than done - but I think that may be what I did last month as I pretty much stopped BDing after I thought I had OVd.

Have fun! xxxxx
  • thanks hun i think your right. im just going to keep going and hope for the best. ff has now chnaged its mind since my temp input this morning so just going to see what happens.xxxxxxxx
  • God hun mega confusing. I dont know a lot about EWCM because i don't think i have much of it at all, although i dont go 'routing around there' for it! LOL

So has FF taken away your ovulation then? Is there anything that could be affecting your temp? Are you keeping your window open? Sleeping with a different quilt or sheets etc? If your getting consistantly the same temps perhaps there is something wrong with your thermomiter?

xxxxxx
  • well hun i thought about that.lol. i tested t 3 times this morning then pulled out lo's therm from the first said box but no its the same temp. the only thing that can be affecting my temps is lack of sleep i think.

im not one for routing for my cm either hun maybe thats what confusing me but today there was no need to go looking (sorry tmi) if you know what i mean. i suppose i will just have to keep up with the bdancing (im bloody knackered.lol) and see what happens.xxxxxxx
  • haha bet your hubby is loving it thoughimage He will think all his christmases have came at once! You deffo right to bd like a madman!
    I stopped bding when ff told me i ovulated so i hope they dont change their mind or i'm screwed cause i haven't baby danced lol!
    Fingers crossed you catch it sweety!
    xxxxxx
  • hope so hun. yes hubby is enjoying the bdancing.lol. we have only had 3 days non babydancing since cd7 and now i have to keep going.lol.

temp is down a little this morning so all going well hopefully it should drop tomorrow which would make ov wednesday then i have so gear myself up for a 2ww again.