Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Needaquickanswer please !!! :D

2»

Replies

• Hi,
    I had a chem preg / mc over christmas and I got a full on period 9 days after it was originally due, tmi i know but it was a lot heavier than usual and lots of clots which i don't usually get. If you'd had a chem preg then it's likely you would of had the same. I also got very faint lines on the OPK's for a couple of days after. It's all very confusing what you are going through, mother nature is a b***h sometimes isn't she!! I hope you get some answers soon xx
  • Hi sorry for the confusion

I had a bit of a weird af from 21st - 26th Dec. Light bleed on 21st, nothing til 24th and then more bleeding on 26th. I wasn't bleeding like a normal period it was coming and going then disappearing and was very light (only one wipe) it confused me because I normally am heavy and I kept on putting a tampon in everytime I got blood.

I only done 1 opk on sat/sun 6th Dec and I thought that meant I would ov that day as it was our first month of trying but I have been off the pill since end of Jun and my periods were always regular every 35 days up until my 16th Nov one when again I only had a light 1 day period and then again in Dec I had what i could only describe as a weird on off af with no cramping or period pains whatsoever!!

Right so because I thought I had pin pointed ov we bd fri, sat, sun night and mon morning but now am thinking maybe I missed ov last month.

So basically when I done the superdrug test on NYE if I had ov 7th Dec then I would have been 24DPO, I also tested afterwards on 4th Jan with a tesco test that would have made me 28DPO.

So when I said I was due ov that was for this month and I still havent got my head around what really happened last month but all am gonna do now is wait and see if I get my next af which is due no earlier than 25th Jan and later than 2nd Feb.

It has been a very confusing month for me and because of all this still happening I think I may have missed my chance this month image

Thanks for listening and sorry for the confusion but like I said the faint positive was on a test and that would have been 23/24 dpo. Since then nothing so I can only assume it means negative and move onto getting our BFP.

Doctors wont do a blood test until I have missed a few periods!! They arent as accomodating in the North West as elsewhere!

xx