Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Mrs Pink Playboy :D

2»

Replies

• Options
    My scan is 10.40am in the morning, have had to tell my boss all whats been going on as have to leave work for appt etc and had to go in late thur after my blood test my arm was bruised after the nurse taking blood.

I dont follow hun 8 weeks that sounds too far on, I dont understand about spotting etc when I was on pill I just used to wake up and af would be there now its a guessing game of is it af/implantation/spotting etc.

Do you have any crampy feelings, I feel like af is on her way most people say thats how it feels but then some people actually get af dont they so i dont know what to think or believe anymore.

All I know is I would be over the moon to get pregnant but if I defo am not this month then I will be drowning my sorrows and letting my hair down on holiday in 3.5 weeks!!!

xx
  • Options
    Yeah ive been getting slight cramping especially since i had the bleeding yesterday, I too feel like im about to start AF. Everybody that got their BFP felt it and they say they still feel its coming at any point. You never know.
    Your cycles are well and truely messed up, drs have really got to help you out. Its just a horrible waiting game, now you got to wait for your blood results and then the scan results, but at least things are moving for you.
    Were they just checking your normal hormones? would they tell you about hcg?

Ive just realised what the time is image , I hope you dont mind, ive got to be up in 6 hrs. :lol:
    Goodnight :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Am off to bed too hun, am shattered!!

Need to have a progesterone blood test every month for 3 months, hubby needs a sperm analysis and when and if i get my next af I need to go for a few blood tests they are checkin everything the nurse told me and I was like OMG and she said she needs to take 3 bottles of blood thats done in the first 5 days of your cycle.

Then in August if no BFP we get the 'BIG TALK' and doc will sit and discuss our results.

I assume I will get scan results on friday but maybe they will wait until august!!

Night xx
  • Options
    Am off to bed too hun, am shattered!!

Need to have a progesterone blood test every month for 3 months, hubby needs a sperm analysis and when and if i get my next af I need to go for a few blood tests they are checkin everything the nurse told me and I was like OMG and she said she needs to take 3 bottles of blood thats done in the first 5 days of your cycle.

Then in August if no BFP we get the 'BIG TALK' and doc will sit and discuss our results.

I assume I will get scan results on friday but maybe they will wait until august!!

Night xx
  • Options
    PS

Am officially now 15dpo but af not due till 4th.

Babydust to us all

xx
  • Options
    All this going from one post to another was making me laugh last night! :lol:

When i had my scans i had to wait 1 week for results. But i rang the drs ans asked if they were in before making an appointment.
    I would of thought you would get some sort of line at 15DPO. Mind you i assumed i OV'd at the start of march (around 3rd and 4th) and im only getting lines now.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi MPP

I haven't been testing hun, af arrived today well had a heavier bleed so will see if it continues.

I was going to buy some tests today and test but thought there was no point.

Good luck for testing tomorrow image

xx
  • Options
    Bumped I can see you online...........not stalking you honest!!

:lol:

Have you had anymore positive tests?

• Options
    Hi, i know your stalking me! hehe :lol:
    I was gonna test with CBD tomorrow but hubby wants me to wait till saturday dont know why.
    Keep feeling sick on and off today and i went to the loo and was gonna use a OPK but i already started going and forgot! I was so annoyed with myself! :lol:

Cant understand this bloody weird AF, im in the same position as you, ive been constantly spotting since saturday and its annoying me. Hubby is annoyed especially as its the anniversary on sunday. It keeps changing colour all the time, light brown,dark brown, red and pink but not having any pains.
    You still bleeding? you got any pains?

Finished work today yay!!!!!!
    Ill be online in the morning to see how you get on with scan, You will be fine :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi hun

Yep I started spotting last thur and today a week later am still getting a pinky red bleed when i wipe could be the back end of my af but wtf 7 days later.

I also feel like am still bleeding but am not as have a constant wet feeling down below, am sooooooo tired, feel sick like you on and off all day long, am eating everything is sight!!!

I caved and done an SD test last night and not sure if there was a faint line or not and then done one again this morning and again was on the fence but theres defo something on the test and it comes up within the 3 min mark.

So guess am back to being confused again

How long are you off work for? i fin less than 3 weeks for our hol

xx
  • Options
    Im starting to give up with these tests that show lines. I like the CBD just tells you straight but i dont like the sensitivity of it. If it says not pregnant, it will take alot of convincing to get me to beleve it especially when i know its 50mlu.

Im off for 2 weeks and what a relief that is. I gotta pack a few things tomorrow. We are visiting my parents first as we need to take our cat over to them, they are looking after him while we go away.
    Its the 1 year anniversary on the 8th for when my gran passed away too, also got to go to the crematorium, so we staying at my parents for 1 night then going to lake district from there.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Hope everything goes ok for you today.
    Ill be hanging around for an update, hope its good news. :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    hope everything goes ok SD!! looking out for your update!!

hey mpp how are you?

i ov'd either yesterday or day before so counting today as 1dpo!!!! yaay for a shorter cycle!!! 44 days i think!!

hope you have a lovely anniversary and holiday

xxx
  • Options
    Hiya JC, Im good, cycles messing me about as usual.
    Good luck in your 2ww! :\)

Cant believe its been a year now! image

MPP
    xxx