Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on CD2 and going for the relaxed approach this month?

Morning Ladies

Was wondering if anyone was on CD2 and looking for the more relaxed approach this month...last month I drove myself mental I wrote every symptom down, took my temp, OV sticks, analysing my CM every time I went to the toilet....ooooo the list is endless.

This month all I have done is found out when I most fertile, I am going to use pre-seed and start drinking raspberry leaf tea....and well see what happens.

Good Luck to all waiting on their BFP for both OV and PG sticks xxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    i love i am on cd 2 as well, this is our 5th month and getting a bit fed up now, i have been the same been tracking everything, but still got a BFN as my af was a day late, but she came, what ov sticks you using loving, and are they any good, when i was trying for my first, they never worked for me, and was thinking of giving them another go.

Baby bust to all the ladys

pink h
  • Options
    Hey hun yeah I used them but never seemed to get my + so I have no idea lol....but I am definitely thinking of just going with it this month. OH bought some pre-seed Sunday night and there was an offer on the get 10 free OV sticks with it but I said not too as it would just send me over the edge again lol....I am just going to use the pre-seed around the time I know I am most fertile and also give the raspberry leaf tea a try as I have read that is suppose to enhance fertility....and me and OH are going to start swimming. Good Luck Hun xxxx