Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

OMG i think ive done it

2»

Replies

• Oh fingers, toes, legs and everything else crossed for you. Good luck and keep us updated in the morning. Good luck my fellow Dec bride ! Suz x
  • **whispers congratulations** hope it is a bigger fatter postive today!!!!!!!!! xxxx
  • ooooo best of luck hope it is a bfp!!! is it hot there?
  • good luck runningbird - how exciting. Mine started off with a very faint line practiclay not there sort of line and then I did a CBD and there it was 'PREGNANT' Like you said I had less symptoms this month then I have any other month.

Good Luck Hun - fingers and toes crossed for a BFP image
  • well quick update : had a really bad night sleep - did another test the same as the first and its negative!!! - looks like Hubby was right to feel cautious.
    I'm so annoyed - the first test showed this definate faint line before the 2 mins was up and he could see it when he came home (even tho you should disregard) - gonna leave it now and see if AF shows her face image
  • oh no so sorry it was negative but maybe you should use cb maybe the 2nd one was wrong. how long do you have to wait for af? x
  • AF due on the 27/28th so another 4 or 5 days. Not sure what to think now - I know it was mega early but i have never ever seen any kind of line at all before... im so stupid for testing so early
  • Runningbird - before I got my bfp last october I tested on the friday and got a really faint positive and then left it till the monday (when af was due) and got a negative so left it another four days till the friday and got a clear positive. Don't feel let down yet there is still a big chance you could be pg.

Good luck hun

C
    xx
  • Oh, I'm so sorry. Hopefully AF will stay in hiding and wait and see what happens next week. Fingers crossed for you. S x
  • thanks C+BB - this is my first ever experience of this - grrrr...

of course i have tried to find loads of info on evaps and they all say no colour?? - just need to chill out and wait now - hmm any room in that cupboard!

Suz - i have my fingers,toes legs and arms crossed :LOL:

Bertie - my PMA is somewhat bounding with energy - if it was all too easy life would be boring right image xxx