Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

"Herbal" help with TTC! Worked for me!!!

Hi girls (and guys!)

I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and seem to be having a good time of it so far (no morning sickness) jut SO tired.

Just wanted to share my success story...for what it's worth!

I am overweight, have PCOS (polycystic ovanrian syndrome) and TOTALLY convinced myself that it would take years to get pg! We've been married about 18 months now and just moved into our new house together so the time seemed right and I have been broody for years!

Anyway, I started taking Australian Bush Flower Remedies - "She Oak" and "Turkey Bush". (you cn get them online, although you might have to search around a bit to find them. Quite cheap, about ??9 per bottle and that will last a month or so!)

Anyway, we also tried these in conjunction with an ovulation kit and we tried ONCE and fell pregnant straight away!!! Just wanted to share this with you all as I know how desperate we were to fall quickly. I really hope this helps you girls out there still TTC, just chill and enjoy your still slim bodies and relax about it all. Maybe all of this was just a fluke for us but I think it's still worth a try!

best of luck to you all XXX Bambi XXX;\)

Replies

• thanks for that bambi that is fantastic advice i will try that and fingers crossed to me gettin pg soon im hopin to get pg in march coz i think it wud be lovely to have a xmas baby it wud be the best prezzie i cud eva have as i recently had a m/c and i so want a baby so il def try that luv em xx