Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I've lost my baby...

2»

Replies

• omg jenna im so sorry to hear your bad news i havent been on here all xmas cos of late af and i was so happy for you. hopefully we can get a little brother or sister for our daughters in the new year. hope you're ok x
  • Oh Jenna im sooooooo sorry hunny life is so cruel. Im here if you need to talk. Thinking of you jen xxxxxxxx
  • Sending a hug and a prayer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • im so sorry to hear your sad news hun
    i really hope 2008 is a better year for you
    sending you huge hugs
    luv sam xxxx
  • OMG Jenna. Not been on here for a while and have just caught up with your terrible news. I am so sorry that this has cruelly happened to you. You must be devastated and words fail me as to what to say except that i am thinking of you and hope that you and your dh are strong for each other. We are all here to talk to if that helps but in the mean time i am sending you a huge Surrey cyber hug and hope that your pain is starting to ease. Please, take great care of yourself and give your little star a big hug for looking after her mum so well. God bless Jenna, love bluebird xxxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear your news Jenna, as Rosered said nothing any of us say can make this time any easier but all of our thoughts are with you.

Thinking of you and your family.
    Big hugs
    xxxx
  • Thank u for all ur msgs but please don't feel sad for me, my bean was too beautiful for this world and is gonna be keeping some1 elses baby safe now.
    Here's to my bean and us all having a bright and blooming 2008!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi Jenna

Sorry not been around much lately - needed a break!! I have read you last few posts and just wanted to say how sorry I am about your loss.

Mrs WBxxxxx
  • I'm so sorry hun - I hope the new year brings you better luck.
    Chin up hun - HUG!
    XXX
  • I'm so sorry, thinking of you x x
  • I am so so sorry :\( Haven't been on for a week or two so just seen this. Thinking of you sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx