Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CD15??

2»

Replies

• hey girlz,
    sounds good all them symptoms! lol
    im cd19, so nothing yet! but i didnt get much with my last preg! so i will have to wait 4 AF due probs!!
    xjen
    P.S we need a cool name for our CD group!! so we can change this post cuz its always gunna say CD15!! ne ideas??

[Modified by: foxjenz on May 10, 2010 09:16 PM]

• Hi girlies, how is everyone.....................my spotting has gone so pma has gone up a little but still not sure what is going on, maybe it was some infection from hsg or ov bleeding.

feeling quite tired although stayed up quite late last nite and the night before.

Looking forward to seeing my hubbie tonight (he's been away for two nights with work), gonna give him a big cuddle and cook a nice meal

Can't think of a name really?? mummies in waiting? not sure!

xx
  • how bot the the AF green mile!!! lol
    stupid i know! thats all i got!! lol
  • mine is due 20th so not to long to wait!!!
    but feels forever!!
  • How about Symptom Spotters Anonymous lol
    I'm CD25 now and not v patiently waiting until Friday to test- was going to be sat but we usually open a bottle of wine for Fri night telly and I don't want to have any if pg. Mainly because we open a bottle and finish after 3 lol (between us not each!)
    I'm probably jinxing myself now but I'm a wee teeny tiny bit hopeful for this month- I've had sore boobs n nausea from about 5/6 dpo and woke up yesterday with a cold sore. I've only had 2 cold sores before and both times were when I was pregnant. I know that sounds silly but it's given me a wee bit of pma which I need seeing as I look like I've been bit on he lip by a rabid dog lol
    Squillions of babydust to us all
    Rosa x
  • Mummychop- thats a good idea! we shall change it!! if u get the time u can start a new thred! cuz ive got 10 minz now then wont be on till later tonite!
    and i know what ya mean bout the bottles of wine!!! lol
    xjen
  • Hi all, I am due to test tomorrow, but not sure if I will or not??????? I haven't really had a real AF since my MC and last bleed was due to coming off some tablets, anyway, the only way I know it is due is that Thursday is two weeks since my positive OV test........

I have had the odd day of spotting over the past two weeks, just one off were there is a pink colour when I wipe, the last one was yesterday, just the once and then nothing again since.......

I think I have decided to just wait and see, see if I start with an AF any time soon, if not then I will test.......

How is everyone else doing. I really think I am out this month, next month should really be my first real month of trying!

Baby dust to all x