Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cd 21 and brown spotting

Hi
I'm on cd 21 of our first month of ttc. I have just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was some brown blood. I always have some brown spotting on the first and last few days of my period but have never had it between periods before. Could this mean that I'm going to get my af early this month.
I'm new to all this cycle stuff as with our children we just bd nearly every day for our first and with our second she was a happy accident whilst on the pill x

Replies

• Oh Hayley it looks like implantation bleeding. You usually get a little bleed about 7-10days after ovulation when the egg implants into the lining of your womb. Oh how exciting, looks good hun xxx
  • Yeah could be implantation hun. I think I remember you from due in July 08 hun. Correct me if I'm wrong. My youngest was due in July but came early on 25th June in the end. Hope this is your month! x x x
  • thanks for your replies, can't wait for the 2ww to be over so I can find out.
    Yeah thats right I was In Due in July 08 my daughter was due on the 22nd but came on the 9th
  • good luck! x
  • Best of luck hun! I hope your little girl is doing well? Can't believe where the time has gone. Feels like only yesterday I got my BFP with Livvy! x
  • Thanks

Yes she is thank you. Has been on her feet since 9 months so she has kept us on our toes. hope your lil one is well.
    I know, just can't believe how fast the time has gone. It does only seem like yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant with her aswell x