Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any ttc experts?

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you experts can help?

My last proper af (first after implant removal) started on 7/10 and on average i have 28 day cycles....Any ideas when i may have ov'd? I never used opk's or anything this month obviously but think it may be worth investing in next month:lol:

Replies

• Options
    If your cycle is always 28 days then you will ovulate on CD14 - class CD (cycle day) 1 as the day AF came with proper red blood. If your cycle is any longer then you may want to invest in OPK's or a CBFM - clearblue fertility monitor, they are quite expensive but V V good. I could be wrong about ov but the average is a 28 day cycle and ov around CD14.

Hope this helps a little x
  • Options
    Thanks Tink, any info helps!
    Think i will def look into opk's!!
  • Options
    it is said on a 28 day cycle you would expect to ov on cd 14 then 14 days after you would be due AF but thats not always the case chick some people have way different cycles so i would suggest some ov stick if you want to find out for sure when you ov were all differnt chick so you just never know xxx
  • Options
    Thanks gurdie,
    Why is this so bloody hard! Am on a bit of a downer today, think we prob bd'd at the wrong time. Oh well there is always next month GRRRRR!
  • Options
    lmt I too ahve a 28 day cycle I don't use sticks to test fro OV but use an "ovulation calculator" on babycentre to give a range of most fertile days. You just pop in the date of start of last period then cysle length and it gives you range of days and also reaulting EDD.

Me and DH tend to BD every day from end of AF for about 3-4 days then every 2nd day after that.Good luck for this month xx