Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP for xmas, all welcome, part two

14567810»

Replies

• I know what you mean. I was convinced I felt different but was afraid to listen in case I was imagining it and then if AF arrived I wouldn't know what to think. I say enjoy the ss but also keep open minded. They are all good signs tho! X
  • Yeah that's what I'm trying to do image so hard though when u actuay feel these things. Won't be happy with my body if it's playing tricks on me, serious words will be had next month! Ha ha

Think I'll mr more tempted
    To test at the weekend if I'm not spotting, last 2 months I've started spotting 3 days before af arrived xxx
  • Morning ladies, on the bus stop! Still its a nice day and I don't have to concentrate on the way to work!

Temp still low 36.2 so don't think I have ovu yet, its due around now so hopefully I will in the next couple of days, very bloated today and feel like my bladder is full and I need to pee all the time which I don't with a few aches and pains so I think I should ovu soon, FC
    Only bding every 3 days this cycle to see how it goes, every other day was exhausting and becoming too much of a chore and as I said previously my cousin who is a midwife said every 3 days is fine and should increase sperm quality and quantity. Hubby has said there def seems more of it at the crucial moment, tmi! Sorry.

We are both a lot more relaxed this month too which is great.

Kels, yr 2ww is killing me, seems to be lasting forever! FC for you honey x

Chat later on my way home! Baby dust to all x
  • fingers crossed u ov soon image

my 2ww is killing me as well!! lol. apart from a fuzzy head and still retasting anything i eat i feel pretty normal today. trying so hard to stay positive, but can feel my pma slipping a bit.

xxx
  • Omg omg omg........ Just got a peak this morning on my cbfm!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had any highs though, is that a problem? Yesterday I had some ewcm and got a low but a really strong negative with cb digital and then this morning a peak on cbfm, do you think that is ok???????? Going to do a cb digital later to see if I get a smiley, thing is cm was quite dry when I tested, no ewcm at all??????? Not sure if that is because of nights, what do you think, did I ov yesterday or is it still coming, we only bd yesterday, will do all week now, if I have ovulated my two week wait will be in Mexico!!!!!!!!!! At least it will go fast, I was well excited to see that peak this morning, just hope we didn't bd too late????? Let me know what you think x
  • eeeeek, get bding mrs!!! so excited for u image
    lots of women get no higha and straight to peaks, my guess is u will get another peak tomorrow so tomorrow will be ov day image
    think mrseh had dry cm the day she ovd and got bfp so it can happen image
    xxx
  • Ooooooohhhhh, I will ask mrseh later, I feel like such a child, so excited that I have signs that I am actually ovulating, really think the agnus castus has worked a treat, will get bd this week, good job we are both on nights!!!!!! Lots of luck to you to kels x
  • and to u hunni image

ladies going to start a new thread as we are nearing the end of page 10 image

xxxx