Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP for xmas, all welcome, part two

Replies

• Well my temps are back up today - 98.17. Still not holding my breath though. Will see what my temps do tomorrow and Wednesday and then if no AF and above the coverline, I will test with an FR. FC!

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!!
  • Morning! Woke up today and too scared to test, no real signs or af yet but I have such butterflies in my tummy as have really worked myself up into a frenzy so can't really tell how I feel. Got a little headache which probably means AF coming to be honest...but then where are my sore boobs? Always have major sore boobs before af?! Arghhh This is just the worst feeling ever isn't it!

Long long day at work today so sat on train trying to focus on anything other than babies and af or its gonna be one stressful day
  • eeek fingers crossed flamingobaby.

mrseh thats good news about ur temp.

well ladies i got my first PEAK image yippppeeee! but boooo as it means i know have to convince hubs to squeeze in some bding tomorrow in the hr before he goes work - wish me luck! if not im giving my egg orders to stay alive so i can bd wed, failing that hoping some swimmers stay alive from yesterday! lol.
    be interesting to watch my temps now.

xxx
  • Also for those that use cbfm will it ask me to test tomorrow now I've had my first peak?

Xxx
  • Hello all....... I am CD12 today and checked cervix position today and it is soft high and open....... also for the first time noticed what looks like fertile CM, or looks like I am going to get some ewcm!!!!!!!! Never noticed that I have ever had it befor. Still no smiley on CD ov test but the line was much darker than previous tests.......... so I am hoping that the agnus castus has worked and has regulated me and out me back somewhere close to a 30 day cycle. All the signs seem to be there that I am about to ovulate over the next three days or so, which would be bang on a 30 day cycle!!!!!!!!!

I really hope it has worked as I am beginning to drive myself crazy with all these lpng cycles. Will keep you updated.

My have missed it though with CBFM as I only switched it on on CD10 due to my long cycles, so it wont aske me to poas until Friday by which time I may have had a positive with the cbov tests??????? Oh well, not bothered a long as I ovulate.

Really good to see a BFP..... come on girls lets get some more!!!!!
    Hope everybody is well and enjoying the rain!!!!!!!
  • Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well!

Big congrats for the BFP - wohoo!

Not been on for a while, as it doesnt look like i'm even ovulating didnt seem like much point to be honest!

I went for my bloods last week and had the results today, noting untoward going on but also nothing going on, they are at levels pre-ov - with no real explanation as to what this means. I've got my scan booked for the 1st october so have to see what comes from that.

Hope everyone is well? Mrs EH fc for BFP for you, its good that your temps still up.

Kels - looks like you need to get bd'ing!

3054 - Glad the cactus is working for you, I think I'm going to look into having accupuncture to see if it helps at all.

Sorry to anyone I've missed, I was on the wearlier threads so you prob dont have a clue what I'm rambling on about, but good luck to everyone!!xxxx
  • Mrs ad I am having a scan on the first of October also, going in for bloods to to see if I am ovulating, sounds like we are in the same boat!!!!! Hope we get sone answers soon x
  • ladies, hope u get some answers soon.
    3054 glad the cactus seems to be doing its job image

well no bding for me today me and hubs both on nights. its my last one though so maybe able to convince hubs to bd tomorrow.

xx
  • Hi all, Have posted this before.

I have started a business making nappy cakes and hampers. I need a name though. My friends children call me Meme as they can't say Amy and I would like to incorporate that into the name. If you can help me out and I use your name I will send you a lovely hamper.

I am not promising to use a name from this site but it is worth a try, there is only one lady in the running at the moment.

PLEASE HELP
  • 3054 - it really does sound like we are going through everything at the same time, I hope we both finally get some answers and our pre-christmas BFP's. When are you having your bloods done?

Thanks Kels, you will def have to bd tmw to flood your lovely egg with lots of spermies!!
  • Hi torch - what are nappy cakes?xxx
  • http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=nappy cakes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=643

Take a look at the link, they are made from rolled up nappies and they have goodies inside for baby, I also make towel cakes for adults and gorgeous hampers x
  • Kels - how exciting to get your peak. How many sticks have you used? I think it should give you two peaks.. It wants to use 10 or 20 sticks. FC you get to BD at the same time!

Flamingobaby - I think you should bite the bullet and test. FC for a BFP!

3054 - those symptoms sound great, really hope it is a good ov and a better cycle length in store for you.

MrsAd - good to hear the bloods were at least okish. Hope they find out what is going on with OV and snappy. Bout time you had some good news.

Well, my temps were up again but I am still having cramps today. Loads of cm too. If my temp is up tomorrow I may start testing. Don't know what to think anymore.
  • so far ive used 17 sticks image so 3 left image
    think hubs is up for bding tomorrow but will have to wait and see i guess image

flamingobaby im desperate to know if u have tested. lol

mrseh, fc for u hunni, try not to read too much into ur cramps, could mean bfp or dreaded af, its sooo annoying that pg and af symptoms r the same.

xxx
  • i havent tested! lol! i think AF is coming. If it hasnt arrived by the morning i will test.
    I just have no idea... no headache or sore boobs which i normally have before af but am having cramps still..cant tell if they are getting worse or not. I all of a sudden feel like AF is coming though? Sorry to drag it out ladies.. xxxx
  • Flamngobaby I am having cramps too. It sucks because so don't know what is going on down there. How many DPO are you??

Kels - good luck BDing, hope you find the time.
  • We started bd tonight, going to try every other night until we see a positive opk or a peak on the cbfm!!!!! Hopefully we will not be going until cd50 again.........

Good luck for the testing tomorrow, can't wait to see some bfp announcements!!!!!
  • didnt ov test or anything this month so dont know... about 13/14 i think... have had them for about a week. I just think af is coming now though.... pma disappeared. x
  • 3054 - hope your BDing doesn't continue into CD50, long cycles are exhausting. FC you catch the egg this month and don't have to worry about long cycles again.

Flamingobaby - I really hope it isn't AF and it just your future bean getting snuggly. My pma is pretty low too. FC if you test tomorrow. X
  • Mrseh when is your af due? You must be getting close now?