Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP for xmas, all welcome, part two

Replies

• Options
    oooo JenJen, test, test, lol! Im a bad inflience too, im rubbish at being patient in the 2ww.

Mummy-wannabe, im due AF saturday, so true its not over til the witch shows but I am sat here now with major cramping and feeling like AF has started (but it hasnt yet). AF is definately on its way image

Welcome Spiderbaby. x
  • Options
    Keeping my FC for some more BFPs ladies... Kels, how many DPO now??
  • Options
    im 2 today, so almost 3.
    mrseh did u get any feelings/symptoms from early on?

xxx
  • Options
    Woo hoo CD1 so it's on to month two for us. Next af is due on dd birthday so that would be a wondeful day to find out we are expecting again. When we were ttc last time we caught in month 2 so lots of PMA this month. I'm not doing temping or anything just going with the flow. Don't BD everyday but that's cos were too knackered rather than anything tactical lol. I'm now working on a June bug (well i will be when af buggers off).
  • Options
    Hi spiderbaby!
    sorry about your mc. I went away last month during OV, i just didn't think about these things when booking... haha.

Jenjen, have you tested? if not, TEST! sorry, we're all bad influences on here.

Ali, I think AF is coming my way today or tomorroow, we didn't BD for 10 days around when i OV'd (it was 2 weeks later than "normal" and i thought the cramps were af!). That will be month 5 for us.

Kels, the days are ticking by quite quick, your 2ww will be over before you know it.

i can't wait for AF to arrive, (then bugger off again) so i can start playing with my cbfm! i get so excited about poas! the sign of an addict i'm sure.

Babydust

xxx.
  • Options
    jen jen - test test - we could do with some good news! And you can put yourself out of your misery! Mummy-wannabe - I won't be going away during ov again (not unless it's with oh haha!). Let's all have a really good weekend and count the days down til we have a little bean - every day is one day nearer so good luck to us all...xxx
  • Options
    mummy-wannabe - hope af comes soon for u then, so u can move onto the next month.

lil betty boop - glad u have plenty of pma and excited bout trying again this month image

Im now 3dpo and temp up again this morn, was sooo excited to put it on ff, now have my coverline image lol, its the simple things in life. doing well not ss so far, just trying to keep busy. xxx
  • Options
    Hey ladies I'm on 3dpo today and my temps are still up! Got a bit of a sore throat and sensitive breasts but know its way too soon to start symptom spotting!
  • Options
    Woop woop to temps still being up image far to early to s.s so I keep telling myself at any hints of symptoms. Ha ha xxx
  • Options
    Temping sounds great. What thermometer do you use? Do you take your temp morning and night? x
  • Options
    I use a btt one from eBay image just take temp as soon as u wake up in the morn image x
  • Options
    Hi Ali,
    With temping you need a basal body thermometer (digital to 2 decimal places) and you take it when you first wake up before you get up. The best website i've found for charting it is www.fertilityfriend.com you can also track your cm, cervix position and any symptoms you get. i find this helps becasue each month i can look back and see that what i'm feeling is totally normal for me.

FF also do an email charting course that explains it all, which really helped me understand it.

yay for your temps staying up kels and blacklake!

lilBetteyBoop, your dd's birthday would be an amazing day to get a bfp!

Should try and get some work done instead of sitting on here.

xxx.
  • Options
    Well explained hunni image xxx
  • Options
    Bfn just tested. I'm obviously just putting on weight n that's why I feel uncomfortable. Gutted as I'm bridesmaid for my bro on 13th nov n my boobs have gone massive n tight in my dress. Month 7 4us now giving up hope! Xx
  • Options
    jenjen, sorry to hear that, maybe i missed something but did you not get af last week?? or was that a false alarm, how many dpo are you now??

flamingo baby, have you done another test yet???

should be ovu by monday and my temping has been going well, not sure how much of a dip to expect, i was at 36.4 and 36.3 every day since last sat and this morning it was 36.0, is that a dip for ovu or should it be more than that?? or would i only know if my temp shot up in the next couple of days????

babydust to all xx
  • Options
    Hey chic

I went from 36.51 to 36.06 then dropped
    To 35.58 then shot right up to 36.61 and been higher again the last 2 days. Hope that helps image I'm now 3dpo xxx

[Modified by: kels124 on September 24, 2010 05:58 PM]

• Options
    Yeah I did but it didn't last v long and my boobs have got so big! It was all in my head. I refuse to get like this again! Xx
  • Options
    oh jenjen, im sorry you got a BFN. This ttc malarky is so rubbish at times.

Mummy-wannabe, thanks very much for explaining the temping. Very tempted to find a thermometer now and give it a go this month. I remember MrsEH saying her temp stayed up which is a sign of pregnancy isnt it (she got her BFP), that would be cool to see your temps staying high. x
  • Options
    I defo recommend temping, I've loved doing mine this month image if ur temp stays up for 2 weeks it's a good sign ur pg so fingers crossed image xxx
  • Options
    Hello ladies! How are you all? 4DPO Kels? Gosh I wish it would hurry up! I am still getting aches in the top of my left leg, but only in the evening - hope it is muscular. Booked in to see Dr Wed 6th Oct. I told my parents last night.. We bought a card that said lovely little mini person on the front and wrote due June 5th inside. I was pooing my pants but they both burst into tears and are very excited. I am so pleased, just petrified of anything going wrong. Still wishing you all oodles of luck!