Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

11DPO anyone with me????buddys??

Replies

• i know same here!! i keep thinking we must of nailed it this month, we got the +ve and have bd ever since!!!
    i know it will be a BFN in 2 weeks but i cant help thinkinking how amazing it will be to see those 2 little lines!

when we were ttc dd i had never done a hpt before and both times i was pregnant i couldnt beleive it when i saw those + tests. i still think its a fluke i was pregnant twice ( i mc the first time)
    i just want this so much, i love my daughter so very much and i really want another baby so she can grow up with a brother or sister.
    ahhhhhh some people seem to just look at a willy and get preggy its not fair!!
  • ha ha mrs waggy!! some people do it really is not fair! i keep thinking im feeling things down there my minds going into overdrive! really hope it worked this month i got no blooming patience! hubby keeps asking do we need to test yet! he he bless they don't quite get it sometimes!
    its my wedding anniversary 2moz do you all think ill be ok with a few glasses of wine??? see mind going into overdrive again and worrying about everything!!
  • Ah yeah you go for it have a drink ive had a few tonight & a dirty Chinese!
    Oh god I just really can't stand the waiting! Can I last until 10th august? I've got opk sticks left do you know of anyone who got a positive on an opk when they were preggy? I think I could be tempted to test next week but only on an opk!!! Xxx
  • hi hun i have heard they can still show positive when you fall pregnant and the hormone doesnt drop?? dont quote me on that though! do you temp? as temp should also stay high the majority of times but not always!
    its soo tempting isnt it! 3 dpo now and my mind keeps going into overdrive!
    wanted to ask something, we bd every other night and sometimes every night on holiday and bd the night i got a positive opk (opk was same as control line about 11 in the morn then really dark about 5pm) we didnt get to do it on the friday which was the day after +opk as we were shatterd from holiday. do you think this could have lowered my chances???
  • forgot to add bd last night aswell so only missed bding the day after +opk!
    ahhh worried now i may have messed it up!
  • Was it just the day after you missed? There would of been sperms there from the night before so hopefully it shouldn't matter.
    We didn't bd on Tuesday so I'm panicking as my +be opk was on Sunday so I could of ovulated on Tuesday ahhhh!
    Oh well time will tell for both of us!
    I was reading on web today that you can get a + on an opk because hcg & lh are identical just hcg has an extra something which is what hpt test for.
    Think I'm going to test a week today on my opk and see what happens I'll be about 12 dpo so if I am preggy it should show on an opk

Am going to try and forget about it now until next week, not sure how!

Happy anniversary, is it today? How long you been married?
    Our 3rd year wedding anniversary is in september can't believe how quick it's gone!
    Xxx
  • ohhh hope you are right we have had a lovely month and are trying to keep it so we are not just doing it just to get pregnent but to enjoy it aswell! hope we have done it! fingers crossed and baby dust for us both!!
    yes it is our wedding anniversary today and have been spoilt hubby got me 2 charms for my Pandora bracelet! only got it a few weeks ago and have 5 already love it! he he had a lovely night last night with a Chinese and a bottle of wine!! was lovely! xxxx
  • glad to hear your having a lovely anniversary and hubby is spoling you, not sure what we are doing for ours. im concerned over missing out this month too as hubby works shifts and I worked 6 days last week so we didnt bd that much compared to what I wanted to do. his shifts suck! he does 12 hour shifts across days and nights. cant believe how difficult it is to stay calm through ttc, just really want our own little family. i was even complaining last week that im concerned how we would fit everything in our house, hubby thinks im crazy n need to have a clear out of rubbish x
  • hi can i join plz i should be 8dpo but ive been ill this month and i think i did'nt ov till wednesday so really makes me 4dpo so think im going with that one.I might test on friday just in case and if its a bfn then i'll leave it till a week on wednesday.We've had trouble conceiving in the past so not hopefull for it happening straight away but you never know lets just hope we're all lucky and don't have to wait to long:\)
  • Ooooo lucky you being spoilt by Hubby!
    We had a chinese and wine last night, was lovely!
    I'm feeling really excited & hopeful for this month, i'm sure we bd on ovulation.
    Anyone going to do a sneaky early test next week? Xx
  • i dont know when I ov'd. hubby wants to stay casual about it, will get ov sticks after a while tho. i dont want to test till af late if I can help it!
  • thanks girls had a lovely day and just been out for tea with my little girl and hubby!
    keep getting a dull ache all day in the bottom of my stomach and back!! cant help but read too much into it as only 3dpo how soon can you have mild symptoms?? maybe nothing. i just feel strange! xxx
  • I've been feeling "off" today but at only 6dpo (i think) then the egg wouldn't of implanted yet!
    They say implantation occurs between 7-10 dpo, so am going to be checking my cm all week for any signs of spotting!
    Apparently the fertilised egg stays in the Fallopian tube for 3 days before heading into the womb where it implants, quite interesting really I have been reading up lol!
    Am going to try poas on Sunday but only on an opk just to see if it's worth me getting a hpt.
    So we all need to focus our minds elsewhere this week! Any ideas?
    Xxx
  • well i have new kids starting this week as i childmind so will be mad busy running around after them! goodness knows whet i will be like after a few months of trying if im like this the first month!! he he
    trying not to think about it now as i know if i get my hopes up i will be gutted!!!!
  • hey guys how are we all doing??? anyone near to testing?? i am soo impatient!! woke up this morning with a really sore back feel really achy hope im not getting a bug! will feel bad anyway if i get a neg in 5 days or so never mind if im ill aswell!
    got a day of work today so having a relaxing day with my dd!! love these days!
    how is everyone else doing??? xxxxx
  • how is everyone today??? im 7dpo now and still feel really down!! dont know whats wrong with me!!! but having said that got quite abit of creamy cm (sorry tmi) last night and this morning! so fingers crossed!!!
  • Hey Ellie's mummy! Af is due for me on 11th.... I haven't been using OPK's as I don't want to start using them for another couple of months, but I am so wanting to test right now! Me and OH have been not using contraception since Jan, (we haven't been actively trying as such, just taking a relaxed approach). But now that I have just turned 30, I think I might have to start charting temps and all that jazz! Good luck to us all xxx
  • hi lollylupin im due on 12th (hubbys birthday) soooo want to give him a surprise!! xx
  • hi all no sign of either yet and really cant be positive! how is everyone else doing????
  • Hiya! Well I don't know if I'm getting AF symptoms or BFP symptoms now... woke up with cramping this morning.... Is that my AF coming? Oh goodness, this is awful!! I haven't had anything in the way of IB - does everyone get this? xx