Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

11DPO anyone with me????buddys??

Replies

• Hi ladies,

Can i join you? i think i am 9dpo today, FF changed my solid red OV line (which would make me 9dpo) to a dashed line making me 14dpo.... i'm going with the later one though. :\?

Its our first wedding anniversary this month too, must have been a good one last year! My plan is to test a week tomorrow (17dpo).

I've got a I love daddy babygrow for whenever i get the elusive bfp, so will give him it as an early present. This is all assuming AF doesn't show up before next saturday.

I had 2 psychic readings both saying august bfp and a girl, i know they're just for fun, but keeping my fingers crossed they're right.

Good luck for whenever your testing ladies.

xxx.
  • ohhh good luck hun im gonna hold off i thin as long as i can as i stupidly test this morning BFN but i did a ov test on 29 and it was positive so maybe only ovd a few days later not sure as havnt been doing temp as been on hol gunna start next month then i can pinpoint it to the day!! so im just counting dpo from positive ov test!! im so mad with myself for trying it!!!!!fingers crossed for us all though!was my 1st anniversary on sunday xxxx
  • hey ellies mummy - hows things? think I am now 9 dpo and lost all PMA. im cd 23, last month my cycle was 25 days and before then was 28 days. today i have af cramps n headachy n dead emotional, think shes going to make an early appearance image. been at the metro centre today, so many babies n i so want my little family x
  • awww so exited it will happen for you!!
    i am fine and have 0 PMA today and have the last 3 days dont know whats wrong with me!! just feel poo!!
    bought some super drug tests today for when i test! i was on fertility friend as not been on much as stopped taking temps as went on hol! i logged all the dates of +opk and other things i have noticed and it said i ov on the 19th day. i changed the day this cycle started as it was just spotting and not full flow which makes me 8dpo and not 9 as i was counting the day of + test. i really want to test! i have had creamy cm (sorry tmi) and my right nipple is really sore keep getting slight pains in each boob!
    i think im going mad with symptom spotting! really think i am out as dont feel any different.
  • think im going mad too. i have a sd test upstairs, so tempted to test in the morning so know for def that 0 pma is correct!! wish had more than one test in the house tho. i dont normally get much in terms of af pains but have today image. not normally emotional but was present shopping today and couldnt find anything n felt like i was going to cry so came home for a nice cuddle off hubby before hes gone on nightshift
  • i have 5 tests in my draw one fr 2 asda and 2 sd i really dont think anything will show yet though! i just worked it out and sd test say that i can test 4 days before af due which would be monday tuesday!! i wish i had the will power to not test but i really dont! even though i know i my head it prob wouldnt show yet anyway!! when is your af due? aaarrrggg i would love to wrap the i love my mummy and daddy baby gro up though for hubby to open on his birthday!!! he would be made up!!! xxxx
  • af is due. assuming 28 days on thursday 12th. its hubbys birthday and our anniversary later in the month. the temptation to test is terrible, but dont want to waste only one really. although in a way its nice to know so onto the next month if u know what I mean! its confusing how AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar, as im secretly hoping it could be that!
  • me too fingers crossed for you!!(and toes)

it was our anniversary on the 1st and hubbys birthday on the 12th!! eekkk
    just been shopping this morning in preston hence the sd tests! got him a few bit but would soo love more than anything to give him a test!!!

fingers crossed for us both!
    if you saw me now you would laugh. im sat here with a policemans hat on, goggles, glittery wings and dd with a doctors thing on my chest!! she doesnt like dressing herself up!! just me!! he he he

i do know what you mean for needing to know so you can stop fretting!! xxx
  • lol what a sight, bless her! she prob thinks its sooo funny. have u already got the baby gro in preparation? fingers crossed for u, when u going to test? im home alone with kitty tonight. think whats also playing on mind is applied for a new job, n if was pregnant i would withdraw application as have a good maternity package with current employer and wouldnt want to change job and then announce a pregnancy. dunno if im ss but my boobs arent sore but keep feeling weird sensations x
  • yea me too! i keep having funny feelings and light pain like niggles down there! i think im just looking at signs that im imagining!!
    she does she was giggling her head off!! im just about to get a curry really would like a glass of wine but dont want to risk it!!
    yea i bought the baby grow without him knowing before we started trying! intending to give it him with the test!
    i am not so bad as i childmind as dd has downs and couldnt bare to leave her!! love it though but can be stressfull! xxx
  • i saw a gorgeous one in next but didnt let in to temptation, is some gorgeous little outfits in the shops. must be lovely being there for dd all the time
  • i love it she needs a little more than other kids but shes tought me soo much already!!! shes at special school 3 days and starting mainsteam 2 days in sept so she will be there 5 days!! FULLTIME!! i dont think ill know what to do with myself!! i will miss her soo much!
    yes there are some fantastic little outfits in the shops i only bought it as i know that was how i wanted to tell hubby! i i didnt get it before i wouldnt have been able to resist telling him before i had chance to get one!! he he
  • yeah u will miss her loads! great that shes managing to go to mainstream some of the time tho. its a lovely way to tell hubby, hope u can give him it on his birthday!
  • me too! how long have you been trying for?
  • we were going to start trying end of this year, but brought it forward and started trying in march, because I had an interview in london we didnt try during june, so I guess July is our 3rd month. Id say probably first month where have thought about bding at roughly the right times tho. dunno how managed to stop trying for that month, couldnt do that now!
  • i know isnt it funny how much is messes with your head! i dont know how people say we are having a relaxed month i dont think i could! im opking as doc told me to to keep track of cycles after coming off the pill! and im going to temp next cd1 so i can tell asap if i ovd! do you live near london then? im up in preston always blooming raining!! he he
  • no im up near newcastle, just the two interview days were in london. ive spoken to hubby about opks and stuff, but he really wants to keep it casual, dont tell him when im ov or anything. he says if it doesnt happen in the long term then its ok but doesnt want it pressurised at the moment. fingers crossed it will happen x
  • hubby knows im doing them but im not telling him! just keeping it to myself! ahhh we had to travel to newcastle airport to get to turkey as we booked through gold trailmiddle of july!! took us just over 2 hours so you arnt too far from us!!
  • i lived over in the north west for a bit when I worked in chester. we tend to fly from manchester but flew from newcastle for our last holiday. got 2 and a half weeks off in sept, just need to book a holiday - decisions decisions! ive starving tonight