Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early Scan

Hey Ladies

Going for an early scan on Thur as I dont know weather I'm 4 or 10 weeks pregnant (what with spotting).

Just wondering if I am only 4 weeks will anything show up on the scan, last time I was pregnant it was 14 weeks before I was scanned so I wouldn't know what to expect from a scan at 4 weeks,

Thanks
Anne-Marie
xxx

Replies

• Cant really help u sorry as dont have aclue, just wanted to wish you luck for your scan, and wish you a happy healthy pg!!! x
  • well my friend had a scan at about 4-6 weeks (unsure which week, she's had so many already!) and it didnt show anything but a sac!!! The sonographer didnt even know for sure how many weeks she was or even if she was really gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!! now that is strange, then the next scan she was like 2 weeks ahead of what she was told at the first scan.
    strange.

good luck for thurs

• my freidn just had an emergency scan, turned out to be fine and it was dated at 6 weeks 4 days and was 7mm long, heartbeat and the shape was described as looking like the gents loo stick man!!!! hope everything is well and let us know!!! xxxx