Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long have we all been TTC??

It feels like forever since my oh and i started TTC and we didnt think it would take this long. we are on month 19 of TTC what about everyone else?? XX

Replies

• Hi, we started in Dec 08, fell in Jan but had a mmc in April. All in all I make that 7 months.
  • Hi, we started in March and had a mc in May, so I guess that makes 3 months, xxx
  • We are half way through month 8, but it seems like much longer xx
  • At the end of the longest cycle in the world cd 41! Currently 7 complete cycles but nearly ten months due to long cycles
  • not sure how many cycles i have as muffin says i have long cycles like her but its 12 months for me we started june 08 currently on CD 72 gunna make a doctors appointment to see if either i am pg or to see if they can start my af i have PCOS
  • 4 months for us x
  • 14 months now - MC in Jan
  • I came off the pill last Feb with a 'we'll see what happens attitude' (turns out the answer was NOTHING! So that's about 16 months. I got serious 7 months ago using opks, CBFM, preseed, etc. I hate this wait! x
  • we had the "we will see what happens" thing going on for 17 months now but proper opks and temping etc for 10 months and still waiting for the bfp. x
  • We're on cycle 16 x
  • Snap LDOM- cycle 16 for me too.

Let's keep our chins up ladies xxxx
  • We are on month 6 and my calm attitude run out on month 2 !!!!
  • were just comin to the end of month 6 and its cd 78 i think? only had 4 cycles due to this one being super long for some unknown reason!!xx
  • Month 3 for us!

xx
  • we are about to embark on month 9... I had no idea when I started that it could take so long, but I gather its perfectly normal for 1-2 years trying for most couples.

Its been a roller coaster of emotions, and I wasn't prepared for that!

I've only ever tested early one month and NEVER again, I couldn't bear seeing "not pregnant", so have vowed to only ever test again if I'm late- which so far has been never !!!

• I think im on mth 20/21 not sure sort of lost count now!! lol. xxxx
  • month 5 for us (3 months last year then we had a break from ttc, so 2 months so far this year so 5 in total)
    good luck everyone xxx

[Modified by: Lamby100 on June 24, 2009 01:44 PM]

• Month 2 for me ... still early doors. Not sure how everyone has managed to keep PMA, I'm already getting impatient! Goodluck for beautiful BFPs soon! xxx
  • Month 9 for us, and what a journey it has been. Have had so many highs and lows during the past 9 months. I am so desperate for it now whilst also trying very hard to not let it rule my life!

Really hope we all get our BFPS so so soon xxx
  • it feels like forever too....we are on month 15 now! I just had a 'lap and dye' last thursday and so I am hoping this 'flush out' will help things along.

I agree with manologirl, it is such a rollercoaster of emotions....am not sure how I feel anymore...it is a long rocky road but I just hope and pray that it will happen one day for us....

good luck to all you lovely ladies with your bfp's....no matter how long you've been trying for....one thing is for sure, our babies will be so loved and so so wanted image I hope and pray for you all xXx