Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else on the 1ww??

Replies

• Hi guys
    Sorry I'm away with work this week - so not much internet time - still have super sore boobs (which is fab when you are trying to concentrate)

I am in Manila - and the lovely lady training me was talking about her little boy over lunch - over here they only get 60 calendar days maternity! Back to work after 2 months!
    Flying back on Sunday and hoping the 14 hour flight doesn't affect things (of course it will be the reason if AF appears lol)

Roll on 18th - although on the other 1WW thread I just said I'll test on Saturday 21st - but who am I kidding, it will be on Wednesday image
  • Welcome cat77 you are officially joining the crazy bunch and like tianna says no giving in until the witch arrives, but too much PMA on this thread for that BFP all round I say
    XX
  • Hi chocolate TB - dont stress about the flight too much, I flew when I didnt know I was pregnant with DD and she is now a wonderful (well almost) 12 year old! yes its taken me this long to decide I want another onw - talk about age gap!!!!

Ill be looking out for your BFP on Wednesday
  • Tianna - how do you get your ticker to stay on your posts do you paste it in everytime?

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10731;9/st/20091025/o/13/l/28/dt/6/k/da16/ttc.png

• Hi all - I'm a lurker, and although I promised I wouldn't, my impatience has got the better of me and here I am!!
    My cycles vary between 33-38 days, so I am due AF either tomorrow, Sun, or Weds. Although I think I OV'd a day later, so possibly AF Thurs. Your body doesn't make it easy! Anyway, we BD'd every day before and after suspected all my suspected OV days, if not on that day too, plus a couple of extras thrown in for fun!
    Although I wasn't going to ss, I currently have tender boobs (if I poke them, on the side near my armpits) and have had for a few days. I never get them normally even though I am 'blessed' with a 38F. But the poking isn't helping them get better is it! I thought I could see a vein in each one yesterday, but I'm searching for them! They're possibly a bit heavier, and I've got an ache between my shoulder blades today. I feel nauseous on and off but not badly at all. I'm eating like a horse this week, and as a weight watcher-er, I'm normally disciplined so not happy about this at all, but I just can't help it, I'm STARVING! I've been getting flutterings in the lower tummy area for a good few days, but today it's more of a pinchy ache - feels similar to AF but not used to it this early, I have had on and off headaches, yesterday was the worst, I was taking paracetamol all day. And I'm really tired. I had a restless night Weds night, but slept like a log all the others, although wake up exhausted! Not falling asleep at my desk or anything though. Had quite vivid dreams but not about anything in particular. Oh, and I'm going to the loo all the time! Since 8am, 10 times and I need it again now! At the weekend, I was EVIL! And emotional but that's calmed down now.
    I don't want to be ss-ing, but you just can't help it!! But no sickness, no 'just knowing', no metallic taste, no implant bleeding. I've done a few internet cheapies this week (tut tut) but all bfn. I'm definitely going to test Sat am as it will be at most 5 days before AF and I'm going to a wedding Sat pm. I have one FR for this. But I really REALLY want to do another internet cheapy tonight and I have a cupboard full calling my name!!
    We've been trying since we got married 4 months ago.
    Thanks for listening, and hello! x
  • Sorry, I didn't mean it to be such a long post! x
  • Oh - and how could I forget the bloating! It's only come on this afternoon but I look pregnant!! Plus feel really (TMI) wet down below, like I'm going to come on, but nothing there?
    Will stop posting (and ss-ing!) now !!
  • wow! alot of symptoms, my advice woul be to test when af doesnt show, that way itl be a lil more reliable..? keep us updated! xx
    http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3610/361043.png

• Has any of you ladies been to this website:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

It is leathal for those of us who ss!

Good luck to everyone. My AF is due today (CD 30 - average 29) - so fingers crossed

xxx

[Modified by: arls0308 on November 12, 2009 04:22 PM]

• thanks arls thats really useful x

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3610/361043.png

• Scouse P - my god your S's are through the roof - Id be convinced I was PG even if I had only hald of your s's....

Welcome to the thread and Ill add you to the list!

Arls0308 - how on earth have you resisted POAS - you must teach us on here we are addicts and trying to reform - keep us updated X
  • Oh god JLS, don't say that - I'm trying not to get my hopes up!!! I'm so desperate to know, it's not fair!!
    Arls - fingers crossed x Although I don't know how you've resisted either! I'm still tempted to do one when I get in! PS Am trying to avoid that website - you're right, it is lethal! x
  • Wow, i go offline for a few hours (to have a sleep i must add, although it hasn't shifted the headache :\( ) and all of a sudden there are so many new people etc! Welcome everyone who's just joined us.

I am already on a bit of a high as this time last cycle was when i started spotting before AF arrived and so far nothing at all today, yey! image

arls0308, i've just taken a look at that website and it's already boosted my PMA even more thinking i can relate to a lot of those symptoms! Must wait til next Thursday, must wait til next Thursday, lol. image

x
  • jls i have to paste it everytime xx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3610/361071.png

• hi ladies, gosh didn't realise there was so many of us, havn't been on for a few days. isn't it so hard waiting! i feel af is on its way, hoping its not, but i guess will be finding out soon, good luck 2 u all, how we get alot of bfp's!! its a bit nerve racking, take care all xx
  • Well 8DPO and still no spotting, yey! My temp has also shot up again this morning to the highest it's ever been. Here's hoping it's a good sign! I was thinking this morning of how i would tell my close family over Xmas. Hope i'm not setting myself up for a huge fall! x
  • Fingers crossed for you Nikki x

Well I caved and did an internet cheapie last night, BFN as I thought it would be. My boobs are still a bit tender today and I was very excited last night to discover a big blue vein right through the middle of one of my nipples (TMI!!). My nausea is not bothering me anymore, and the dull ache down below really feels like AF is coming. So I will see how it goes, but will still be testing tomorrow am as I'm not sure when I'm due (CD34 today, normally between 33 and 38) and that's in the middle. Not optimistic though image
  • Hope the temp rise is a good sign for you Nikkinoos.
    I'm 11dpo today and my boobs are normal but I could hardly get a ring on that usually goes on easily and I have a horrible taste in my mouth-but they could just be me rather than symptoms-in fact I don't think swollen fingers is a symptom!!!
    H.xxx
  • Morning ladies - there are loads of great looking symptoms on here and Im excited for the weekend - my temp went back up today which was a relief my mind is playing tricks on me saying that it was an implantation dip! But probably just a fluck! Only DPO 7 though and I got all my symptoms in the 2 week last time! Heres to lots of BFP over the weekend to start the ball rolling!
  • Hi
    How's everyone feeling as the day we're all waiting for becomes nearer? I hope we all get our bfp's.
    I am beginning to lack pma now though the nearer it comes. 3 days to go argh! If af comes I'm going to be in horrendous mood, ttc is such a rollercoaster! My symptoms seem to be decreasing, boooo!
    Is anyone testing today, Friday 13th!!?
    Anyway good luck everyone!
    xx