Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else on the 1ww??

Replies

• Scouse_poppy, please don't be too disheartened as it may well still be early days for you. See how you get on tomorrow and over the next few days.

H, i'm liking the swollen finger as a symptom. You never know!! image

Glad your temp went up JLS, onwards with the PMA for the next 7 days.

Meem, i agree that if AF arrives then i too will be in a foul mood :evil: I have managed to convince myself that we are in with a really good shot this month and will be completely and utterly pissed off it we haven't done it. However that won't be the case as we WILL be getting our BFP! image

Anyone heard from Bronz? She's supposed to be the first to test tomorrow?! :\?

x
  • Was convinced last night that i'd be on here today saying that AF was here. I've had really bad crampy lower abdo pains all night (I was at work) and kept dashing off to the loo to check. I don't normally get any pains until AF has arrived so it would be unusual.
    Anyway she's still not here and i'm CD30. My 3 previous cycles since having the implant removed have been 27, 32 and 30.
    Hope I haven't just jinxed myself and good luck to all on this very lucky thread.
    Roll on Sunday morning x
  • ooo good luck montymini, when is af due? ss? xx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3611/361156.png

• Thanks Tiannastar.
    Well based on DPO14 then that would be tomorrow. Not testing till Sunday provided that AF doesn't come to visit.
    Been ss over the past 2 wks - to date i've had lower abdo cramps, sl. sensitive boobs on and off, metallic taste for about 3 days and a bloated feeling.
    It's only our first month TTC so trying really hard not to get too excited but it's really difficult :roll:

Will keep you updated
    Good luck everyone x
  • good signs! il keep a look out on sunday for your bfp hopefully! x

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3611/361156.png

• Good luck Montymini, sounds promising!
    I've just been to the supermarket, and down the washing up liquid aisle I came over really nauseous and lightheaded - no bad smell or anything set it off, and it was only for a couple of seconds, then at the till I went really hot. So even though it could just be the fact I was rushing around, I'm trying to have PMA! This ss-ing is soooo obsessive!! x
  • I know what you mean obsessive - before we started TTC we wouldnt of given having a sore through or being tired a second thought but all of a sudden its a sign!!!!! Its crazy and quite cruel - but I have heard that a sore throat can be a sign and Ive got a terrible one today but no other symptoms except tired! only DPO 7 so still got hope!

XXXX
  • Hello ladies...sorry, I have been out of it for the last few days.
    So no show yet of AF - I am due on tomorrow. Here are my symptons -
    My nipples have been a bit sensitive, and it feels like I get an occasional electric shock in them every now and then. I am extremely tired from about 2 in the afternoon, cant wait to get my head on the pillow at night. I have also been having lots of very vivd dreams - my gosh, they almost seem real!! And the last symptom is the cm - loads of it!!
    So, I know I can make it thru today - I have to!! I am dying to test...
    Good luck to all the rest of you. We have to get our BFP this month!!
    love Bronz xx
  • Good to see you on here Bronz. Symptoms are sounding good! Hopefully we will be seeing your BFP post on here tomorrow! x
  • Good Luck Bronz - glad you came back - you are first on the list of BFP - first of many I hope - there are 19 of us testing over the next 7 days XXXX
  • Good luck Bronz! x
  • Good luck Bronz - it really does sound like you're in for a BFP!! Fingers crossed.

Montymimi - also sounds promising!! Can't wait to see the BFP's coming in over the weekend.

No sign of AF for me but not due until tomorrow however do feel very PMT so am doubtful yet hopeful! xxx
  • Hmmmmm I'm still getting lots of CM - but just now I got some brown CM (TMI sorry) could that be implantation bleed? Wasn't red at all.

I'm 9DPO - so checked the SS website on the link before (How dangerous that site is lol) and hoping that's what it is...
    Anyway - travelling back this weekend after a visit to the Mall of Asia tomorrow (3rd largest in the world!) so will only be online on Monday - unless jet lag gets me, so good luck everyone testing!!

Baby Dust and sticky beans all round xx
  • Chocolate TB
    I got implantation bleed at DPO10 with my last pregnancy, was pinkish though but I heard that brown is more common - all sounding good XXXX
  • Well ladies, i'm hoping to see some BFP starting this weekend although i won't be around to see them as we are away for a couple of days, although may be able to pop on here quickly before we go tomorrow morning!

Will catch up again with everything when we get back on Sunday evening. Good luck everyone. x
  • I'm off now, and won't be online till Monday morning, so I hope everyone who is testing gets their BFP's, and I hope I am posting a BIG smiley face! Baby dust xx
  • Good luck for those testing tomorrow
    Symptoms are sounding good and am sure we will see a lot of BFPs this weekend

my symptoms are all getting less apart from horrible stomach cramps

xxx
  • Only one day to go till testing and I reckon it's going to be the longest day in history!
    Any news from Bronz yet?
  • hi ladies, starting to get a bit of Af, so looks like i will be out this month, nevermind its only month 1!, really hoping everyone else gets their BFP's, will be checking on you all. your symptoms all look promising, baby dust to you all xxxx
  • Nothing to report from me, no real symptoms just normal af pains so im kinda losing my pma image

Just want to wish everyone luck for testing...hopefully there will b room for a few more on the jellybean thread lol xx