Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else on the 1ww??

Replies

• MrsPointin, sorry to hear that witch got you. Am glad you still positive though, Good luck for the next months

Would like to send you some PMA bryony but have none myself, was convinced we had done it this month but since this morning I am certain that I gonna get BFN or AF

good luck testing everybody and if somebody has some spare PMA, send it my way image
  • Hi Shuck, shame u havent got any pma i could borrow...when is ur af due?? Im getting typical af pains so it looks like she may be visiting early this month image

Sorry guys ive brought this thread down...hopefully some bfps will lift the mood again..... xx
  • bryony, my af is due on Monday, I never get any af pains or anything so can't predict what's going to happen ...when in yours due?

xxx
  • Due monday as well but ive got a feeling that she is coming early...but of course you hear so much about af symptoms being similar to early pg so you never know

Need to try and get positive again, at least i will be able to drink at xmas nite out next week lol. xx
  • Hello ladies...how are everyones nerves holding up? I know I should have tested this morning, but I just thought i would leave it for one more day, I tested too early in my last pregnancy and it ended as a chemical pregnancy - so am sooo hoping it doesnt happen again for me. I know - dont know how I have managed to get thru today. I am totally exhausted. No sign yet of AF. Im soooo hoping she is not on her way.
    Sooo sorry for being sooo quiet the last few days. Its been manic at work and by the time I get home, I dont even want to even look at the computer.
    Good luck to everyone. Must get ready now to watch X Factor. I will log on tomorrow and update with some news!!
    Take care xx
  • Hi Broz
    I admire your will power.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away
    enjoy x factor

xx
  • BFP!!!!! imageimageimage
    Must have drunk a bit too much before I went to bed last night or been very excited cause I woke up at 5.30am desperate for the loo. Had a minor dilemma of do I or don't I, then thought what the hell!
    BFP on Superdrug and on CB digital.

Hope this has brought some luck to the thread. Baby dust, PMA and good luck to everyone xxxx
  • good morning girls, congrats again montymini on your BFP!! shuck, thankssweetie, i am only in month 1 of ttc so can take it on the chin at the moment!! hang in there, bronz 1010 good luck for testing today, shuck and bryony will keep an eye out for you monday and goodluck to all you other ladies xxxxxx
  • Hello ladies - Congrats to montymini for your BFP. How late were you when you tested?
    So this is my dilemma - I woke up this morning feeling like absolute hell. So I did a clear blue test...and nothing...the stupid didnt even work, so got no positive or no negative!!
    Im sooo frustrated, cause today I feel like I am pregnant, my right boob is soooo sore, and I felt sooo ill, I climbed back into bed and had a 3 hour nap!!
    I have a problem with these bloody home pregnancy tests, my first pregnancy aswell, only picked up a result when AF was 2 weeks late!!
    So there is a little hope for me!!
    Please cross your fingers and toes for me!!
    Will keep you all updated!!
    xx
  • Have got everything crossed for you Bronz. I was due AF on Friday so only 2 days late.
  • Montymini, congratulations on your BFP! The first one of many i hope for this thread. You must be over the moon! x

Remember ladies it's not over until she well and truely arrives!

Well my temp is still up fairly high and i have been having more cramping last night and today so hoping it is due to my BFP and not AF planning on a visit! My last cycle had a LP of 11 days so if i go by that if AF is going to arrive it will be Tuesday. However will wait until at least Thursday before testing, possibly even Saturday morning if i can! No spotting like last cycle so also hoping that is a good sign! Good luck ladies for those still to test. x
  • Congratulations Montymini!!
    Fantastic news - hope we get some more announcements this week.
    No more brown CM since 9DPO - so hoping it was an implantation bleed, boobs are still v sore.

Montymini - did you have any symptoms?
  • Hi all.

Am new to this forum but thought I would say hello!

AF is due to arrive on Tuesday (although she can sometimes wait until Thursday.) Determined not to test until Thursday. . .not sure if I will last thought LOL. Almost tested today but chickened out for the fear of it being BFN. Atleast whilst AF not here there is still a chance!!

Been trying not to symptom spot cos don't wanna get my hopes up - but have had alot of cramping and CM past week with lower back pain. Also, spotted alittle bit this morning and felt sick. But it could all be in my head!! Kinda looking forward to work tomorrow so I will be too busy to think about it!!

How is everyone else holding up? Lots of babydust and PMA to everyone in the forum!

• Hello Ladies,

Well I caved this morning...BFN. I am only 11dpo though. It was FR and FMU so you would think if there was anything to show then there would have been something by this time?? Anyway, I would just except I am definately out but my boobs are still so sore...

xxxxxx
  • PMA ladies,cmon we somehow have to keep it going (rich coming from me, i know lol). Im sure the witch is on her way as im getting cramps and ive got increased cm today sorry tmi lol. ITS NOT OVER TILL THE SCARLET LADY SINGSimage

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! xx
  • PMA PMA PMA, keep it up ladies. Welcome snugglenush to the thread, your symptoms are sounding promising! I kind of agree with you that going back to work should take our minds of SS. I have been off all last week and was SS a fair amount of the time even though i was determined not to, lol! 4 days and counting before testing for me. I WILL wait to test, I WILL wait to test!!

CC, shame on your for testing, where is your will power! image 11DPO may still well be too early to test though so don't get too down on yourself. x

• Thanks NN- I know I know I have no willpower what so ever!!

Meant to say as well, huge Congratulations Monty!!! imageimage
  • Montymini - Congratulations!!!
    Bronz - that's a pain you had a dud test. Still as people have said, no AF so not over yet!
    I tested Sat am and got a BFN. My boobs aren't really sore anymore, but still veiny. I've felt a little bit nauseous over the weekend, but not significantly. And my cramps have gone, though I am getting occasional 'pinching'. I think I'm 11DPO, so not hopeful, but we'll see - I'm CD37, and my longest is 39 days.
    PMA for everyone xx
  • Hi ladies - congrats Monti - thats brilliant news Im so happy for you - for everyone else - the AF's seems to be staying away so no counting out just yet.

Theres lots of us testing this week and Im expecting us all to follow Monti so come on girls keep us updated, keeping my list updated is taking my mind off testing as Im only DPO 10 and would of usually tested a few times b6y now so Im getting better.

No symtoms whatsoever not evena sore boobs or feeling tired Good Luck ladies Ill be online all week for all your lovely BFP!!!!
    XXXXXX oh and welcome to the madhouse snuggle!
  • Huge congrats Monti - fantastic news!!
    Unfortunately my AF arrived on saturday - boooo! so am now on cycle 2 with my CBFM.
    Lots of babydust to everyone and lets see some more BFPs!!
    Waves to the newbies image xx