Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else on the 1ww??

Replies

• Hi Cat
    Sorry to hear you are out this month but if I get a BFN or AF at the end of the week Ill be starting a new cycle thread to go through it all again, so look out for it and we can make next month our month XXXXX
  • I'm due AF on 22nd Nov - I think I'm gonna wait until then to test - I dunno if I can wait though
    Good luck ladies
  • thanks jls - hopefully for you we wont be going into a new thread together! fingers crossed for you. are you having any symptoms?

hi discodiva sara - its always better to wait if you can! or at least wait until you are 14dpo. i think any earlier than that and you will most likely get a bfn even if you are pg as hormones aren't high enough. - good luck.

hope you both get your bfp's!! xxx
  • Hi Cat
    No symtoms whatsoever - a little bit of heartburn maybe but could just be in my head - DPo 10 today so just counting down the days so that I can either celebrate or get on with another month! XX
  • Afternoon ladies!!

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS to Montymini!!!! The first of many!!!

But I don't think we will be one of them. :cry:

Well, I think I am 13dpo today, tested yesterday with a FR with FMU and got BFN!! shouldn't have done it. (I know I shouldn't)... now my PMA is none existant and I have sore boobs and severe PMT, crying at everying!!! WHAT is that all about!! Does anyone think it could be too early, even with a FR??

So I guess I have to just sit it out and wait for the witch to turns up!!

sorry to bring the thread down!!!.....

Should be chanting PMA PMA PMA shouldn't we!!!! lol!!!

xx

• Nicola
    Dont be so sure yet - BFP have a way of hiding even at DPO 13, if you can try and leave it a couple of days as you may have ov's later than you thought - its not over yet - PMA PMA PMA!!!!
    XX
  • Thanks JLS!!!! You have made me smile!!! xx
  • Ah Nicola, keep your PMA! No AF yet, so it's not over!

I'm running to the loo every 5 minutes cos I feel like she's coming, but nothing yet. I HATE waiting! Part of me just wants AF to come and be done with it for this month, but I'd much rather have a BFP! Roll on Friday so I can test again!!!

PS PMA PMA PMA!! x
  • Wheres all the 16th Testers???? Charlieswife, Meem, Shuck, Littlewolf - how are you all getting on?
    XX
  • come on ladies, we are waiting here really impatiently! for test results time! get POAS!! xx
  • Af due today but still no sign of her, tempted to poas, mite try hold off for fmu tomorrow... xx good luck

• I am fighting the urge to test again...I testing sunday with FR and now I have looked at the test (i know i know I shouldn't) and they have evap lines on them and apperently evap lines are rare on FR.I don't even know why I bother looking at them after the alloted time frame.

I only have one test left and its a digi one..I should wait really, shouldn't I??

xxxxx
  • I tested this morning BFN
    but no AF either so gonna wait a couple of days

Nicola don't give up yet: implantation can be as late as dpo20(!!!!) and before implantation you don't produce any of the hormones the test is looking for

Good luck to everybody else
  • No charlie its your testing date today - do a test!!!!! LIVE TEST, LIVE TEST, LIVE TEST!!!!!!
  • Oooo what will you do??
    Test OR not Test?????
    It still may not show, yet, with my second pregnancy I kept getting negatives up untill AF was 6 late.....
    thats whats putting me off testing early this time......
  • Hi ladies - what are the best home tests to use - I hear that super drug tests are very sensitive - is that true? Any other tests??
  • hi ladies, charliechalk, take a look at this post at the weekend it was about PG Tests http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/142644

it has a great bit on PGtests - the time after actually testing being accurate, so your evap line might be a maybe positive!
    shuck, if AF is not here yet thats a good thing, bryony good luck for tomorrow testing and nichola dont give up hope yet, take care all xxx
  • Well ladies, no AF as yet for me. Keep going to the loo checking to make sure she hasn't arrived!Had more tummy twinges today and my temperature chart has definately got 3 different stages of rises etc so hoping thas a good sign! We shall see!! x
  • Wow, NIKKINOOS sounding good for you. Congratulations montimini, lovely news. Nicola and Shuck fingers hang in there! Charlie Chalk good luck with your CBD! Bryony my AF was due today too and no sign so think might POAS tomorrow morning too. Have two superdrug tests waiting! Good luck everyone x
  • Have you any pg symptoms janejune?? Ive got a feeling the witch will be banging on the door tomorrow lol, but ive got a cb digital ready to use in the morning if no sign.

So far so good, its not looking too bad ladies....fingers crossed for us all image