Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi MrsR, I'm at work and bored. Fortunately for me its only me in the office at the moment so i can sneak on here for a bit! he he

I know what you mean. Not sure if ive fnished ovulating yet or not. Think may have another BD on friday just to be on the safe side! Did the pillow under the bum last night but i didnt really think it was that comfy and i just felt like a plonker! he he xx
    How long you got to be off work for?
  • Options
    Hehehe what must we look like with our legs in the air and pillows under our bums?!
    I can't wait to get back to work but it's looking unlikely I'll even get there next week, still can't dry my hair, put on my bra, drive my car to name but a few :roll:

When do you think you'll be testing Jay? I'm hoping if my temp rises in the next few days that I'll be able to test on the 20th. That would have been my Granda's 84th birthday so I'm hoping he'll send me some good luck! xx
  • Options
    i will prob be testing the same day as you. The witch would be due on the 16th or there abouts so will leave for a few days if she doesnt get me and then test on the Saturday. Its my dads birthday on the sunday so another grandchild would be a nice little present for him. (my sister already has 2) xx
  • Options
    Hey everyone

I still havent had a smiley yet am CD24 of what could be anywhere between a 35-45 day cycle!!

Am using CBD everyday but have a feeling am testing early but same time dont wanna test late and miss my OV.

We BD sun nite and last nite so will aim again tomorrow night and then sat, sun.

I would feel more positive knowing when am OV tho so I can be on my so called 2ww.

Good luck everyone, I too was going to test on 20th so will wait and see xx
  • Options
    SD do you chart your temps? I find it useful to see when I've OV'ed. I still use OPKs to pinpoint when it's going to happen but seeing my charts with the temp rise really puts my mind at rest so I know that I definitely have OV'ed! xx
  • Options
    Hi hun, no but it might be an option to buy a thermometer next cycle but prob too late to start mid way through cycle.

I have just posted asking about CM etc as mine is watery and clear?? not sure what this is but feel a bit wet down below *sorry too much info*.

I do feel hot though even when its cold could that be a temp rise??

xx
  • Options
    Could be pet. If you're thinking of temping pop down to Boots & check out their clearance section. I was in my local branch waiting for a prescription earlier this week & they had bbt thermometers on offer for ??1.62. Absolute bargain! xx
  • Options
    Grrrrr CD23 and still no temp rise! I'm hoping it should happen soon as I had a positive OPK on Wednesday. How is everyone else this morning? xx
  • Options
    Hi hun

CD25 and still no pos OPK for me, increased watery cm tho when I wipe?? and had twinges in my right hand side of my belly??

Any idea what this is? I dont know whether to test again tomorrow for ov or wait until sun??

Also my legs have ached for 2 days now, could this be an ov symptom. I just wanna get on the 2ww!!

xx
  • Options
    Woohoo, my temp was up a bit this morning so I think I may have OV''ed yesterday :\)

I can get on with my favourite part - symptom spotting and making lurrvvve without having to worry about positions to keep the little swimmers in place! :lol:

SD and Jay how are things? *crosses fingers that we're on the 2ww together* image
  • Options
    Argh...........still no smiley I dont know what to think.

I am full of cold have watery eyes too, earache and feel generally unwell.

I have really achy legs, headache and random pain in my right side of belly like a weird feeling.

Do you think I could have already ov with my out of wack cycle last month am tempted to poas but I dont have any!!, no opks left either.

I also have watery, wet cm when I wipe
    Good luck Mrs R sounds like you are on your 2ww now did you get a pos opk or do you temp??

xx
  • Options
    I temp and I also use Amazon cheapie OPKs!

The OPKs are good for warning me when I'm about to OV, but because I'm neurotic and my cycles are so variable I temp as well and that shows me retrospectively that I definitely have OVed! image

I find that it stops me POAS too early as well - I won't test until I've had at least 14 high temps after OV. There's nothing more disheartening than seeing a BFN, I actually prefer to see AF arrive.

The watery CM sounds promising pet, I reckon we're gonna be 2ww buddies (and fingers crossed bump buddies too!) xx
  • Options
    Hi girls x Well think im on my 2ww now. Been having little twinges and what feels like pulling in my abdomen and my nips are a bit sore to the touch sometimes, although i think this may be because im cold. Plus its too early to be getting any symptoms isnt it?

SD - i think the pain in your right side may be OV pains hun (apparently you can get them before during and after) so i would definately keep up the BDing!
    MrsR - you did make me laugh about the BD positions, its soooo true though! Have you got any symptoms yet? Hows your shoulder by the way?

Lots of sticky babydust xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi

I really think each month I am just missing my ov so again next month we will keep up the bd every 2-3 days.

I really thought we would have done it last cycle because we bd every other day for a month, I had so many symptoms inc faint lines but then I went on to get af 11 days late. I havent felt right ever since pma wise so I defo dont think we will do it this month.

I just wish I could say we are on the 2ww, no ov, no af and no 2ww is just enough to drive a woman insane!!

Glad everyone is ok and wish you lots of luck xx
  • Options
    Update............................got my smiley................yey................

imageimageimageimage

Now what - will I ov within 24-36 hours, I need to BD........how often should we do it more than once???

Yey am so excited and relieved to find my body is working!!

:lol:

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on March 07, 2010 07:43 PM]

• Options
    Hi SD, I'm pretty sure the SMEP says that once you get a positive OPK you should BD that day then the next 2 days in a row, then skip a day and then do one last BD so get your best undies on and go and pounce on your hubby!! :lol:
  • Options
    Does it matter what time tho gonna watch star dust first lol how sad are we!!

When we have a baby wont have time to watch telly or dvds but thats how we like to chill n make time for each other than and lots of sex LOL x
  • Options
    Well I put my temp into ff this morning and it calculated my test date as 20th March which would have been my Granda's 84th birthday. :\)

I'm hoping it's fate and that he sends me some luck, it would be lovely to have some nice news on what will probably be quite a sad day.

My EDD would be 26th November.

How's the BDing going SD? HAve you worn out your hubby yet?! :lol:

Jay are you on the 2ww as well? It'll be fun to have cycle buddies for the 1st time! We can compare symptoms!! image
  • Options
    Morning ladies x
    Yes i am on the 2ww but not exactly sure when i ov'd as havent been bbt or using opk. I think i may have ov'd about last tuesday as i had ov pains on sunday, monday and tuesday. I have been getting twinges since then and my nips have been a bit sore but think i may be all in my head as too early to get symptoms isnt it? Ive been getting really cold for some reason but think it is probably the weather!
    SD - so glad you got your smiley x Bet youve worm hubby out by now havent you? xx
    MrsR - when did you ov?
    Have a good day and speak to you later
    Jxx
  • Options
    Woo hoo ladies - DOUBLE BD last night.........naughty us got carried away hope thats ok tho cos want the swimmers to be super strong we just lay and giggled afterwards.

Gona BD again tonight and tomorrow then that should cover all bases for a BFP.

Mrs R - so love having cycle buddies we can keep each other sane in the 2ww, am going to assume I ov today and count tomorrow as 1dpo so am due to test around 23rd!!

Jay78 I too have had twinges in my left and right hand side, must be my ovaries and have increased cm thats gone a creamy yellow colour??

Am so excited for us all YEY xx