Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• ok so am still getting a few dull aches mostly in my right side. Should i still be getting these?

Good for you SD - twice in 1 night! he heimage Lets hope this month is our month aye girls

MrsR how are you getting on?

Jx
  • Hi Jay78 - me too yesterday and today I have had ovary pain so dont know when I will ov?? I got my smiley on sun so would have thought I would have ov some time today??

Not sure why I still have symptoms, I feel nauseous and I couldnt eat my dinner today but I know these cant be preg symptoms so must be symptoms I get when I am ovulating.

We Bd last night and I put a pillow under my bum!! we are going to BD tonight aswell then that should cover all bases. Am knackered!! x
  • I was watching This Morning (well it was on in the background) yesterday and there was a lady on there talking about ttc (said mostly what we already know) but she did say you should only put a small pillow under your bum and not a big one as otherwise the spermies will sit under your cervix and wont enter your cervix? Well something like that anyway. Surely a normal bed pillow is fine as that not that big is it?
    I bet youre looking forward to a nice rest arent you?
    Jxx
  • Hi ladies,

How's things? I'm 5DPO today and my temp dipped a bit this morning, not sure whether that could be a positive sign or not?

Interesting about the pillow thing Jay, I hope my pillow hasn't been too thick :\?

Had a bit of a 'funny' feeling in my tummy yesterday. The only thing I can liken it to is like when I had an op on my leg and they put a long running stitch in, when it was removed it felt kind of strange pulling and puckering my skin. Bit odd!

Bet you're knackered after all your BDing over the last few days SD! Your hubby must think his birthday has come early! :lol:
  • Hi girls trying to do SMEP so basically got my pos OPK on sunday afternoon bout 3pm, bd that night twice!!

Then also mon and tues nite, skipping tonight and one last BD for good luck tomorrow, the only thing is if I got a pos on opk sun avo I would have ov by now so the egg will be gone by thur but what the heck I will just lie back and enjoy all the SEX! he he

MrsR - have you changed your username and wheres your rude veg gone?? Sounds promising could be implantation.

How many dpo do you think i will be? 1-2 dpo??

Jay78 - I never saw that on this morning but it was only a small square pillow you know the kind you get with your bedding set like cushions, funny you should say that because when we were bding I did think to myself I wonder if they would get stuck!!!

Oh well we can only wait and see think am due to test around 24th xx

Jay
  • Hi SD, I did change my username but I'm not sure where my rude veg has gone. :\?

I shall have to go searching for it.......
  • Oh dear, I can't find it anymore on google images, hope that's not a bad omen for me!!!! :\?

I've used my wedding flowers instead - this is what I i used to have before the rude veg.

6DPO and feel like time is passing sooooooooooo slowly! I just so much want to be pregnant. I was OK when AF came last month as we didn't get time to BD much at OV so I was kind of expecting it but this month we've managed to BD at all the right times.
  • Bum I wrote a long reply to this and then lost it! Oh well
    Well ive been getting crampy pains again today. Not sure if this is good or bad. Trying not to read too much into it though!

SD - I would say maybe 2DPO - its annoying how we cant exactly tell when we are PO isnt it! grrr At least youre getting loads of BDing in to be on the safe side though! he he

MrsR - how are things with you? Any symptoms?

Jx
  • Hey I was doing my usual checking up on you and found this! So glad that you have found some suitable replacements for me image
    Miss being your cycle buddy!!!
  • Jay I'm still getting a few 'funny' feelings in my tummy but nothing else really. Not sure if that's good or bad cos the last 2 months I've had loads of symptoms and convinced myself I was pregnant only for AF to arrive bang on time! :\?

I'm 6DPO today so another 9 days to wait until testing! I'm sooooooo tempted by all of my HPTs but also determined not to cave and test ealy as I hate seeing a BFN!

SD how's things? You must be walking like John Wayne after all this BDing! :lol:
  • Ha Ha snugglenush you will always be my first hun!!

Mrs R/Jay - walking like John Wayne's daughter he he!! poor hubby is too tired tonight to BD but to be fair I should have ov and that eggy will be long gone by now so poor bugger have gave him a red flag and told him we dont have to bother.

He was insistent if I really wanted to we could but hes so tired from work I just said no and I have been out with friends for tea so am feeling full and sick he he!!

I have had weird feelings in my tummy and bit bloated but not sure these are symptoms as so early in the 2ww, trying to relax and not get my hopes built up..................fingers crossed for us all that we are going over into DIN sometime this month!!!!

xx
  • ooooh i really hope we all do go over together! How cool would that be! Fingers crossed and shed loads of sticky babydust for us all xx
  • Had af type cramps today on and off.............am trying to stay calm and not symptom spot too much but my nipples are really sore to touch too now with getting my pos opk sun I would have for sure have ov by now. Could I have delayed my ov tho with stress at work or getting worked up!!

I really hope we have done it this month and would be so cool to all go thru it together yey xx
  • Hi girls,

I'm 7DPO and my only symptom so far is the pulling / crampy feeling in my tummy. Fingers crossed our funny little cramps are actually little beans nestling in for the next 9 months!! :lol:

I wish I could fast forward to next weekend just so I could know one way or the other! I'll be gutted if we haven't done it this month as we managed to BD every day for the week leading up to OV.

• Hi hun,

Well am not sure how many dpo I am but got my pos last sun so assuming I ov mon would tues be 1dpo or day you ov?

Also last af was 9th feb, pos opk 7th mar, when do you think my next af is due will it be 21st mar 14 days after opk??

When are you testing? am prob only 4/5 dpo but have had odd stretching feeling and been bit crampy in my tummy, sore nipples, surely it would be too early for symptoms.

Does anyone know if you get symptoms before or after implantation??

xx
  • Hi girls,

I've still got the cramps and this morning my temp dipped below the coverline so either AF is on her way at 8DPO (this would be really odd as the shortest my luteal phase has ever been is 13 days) or *crosses fingers* it might be an implantation dip. image I also had loads of watery CM this morning.

I've got a little pressie for you ladies.......

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

Under the heading signs and symptoms by DPO you can select how many DPO you are and it shows you what the top symptoms are! :lol:

It's my best friend!

SD the SMEP says to take a test 15 days after you get a positive OPK so would that mean you'll be testing next weekend?

Jay, when are you going to test?
  • Hi Mrs R - cool link I love your pressies!!

I am feeling so positive done an opk today just incase it was late ov and no smiley omg my symptoms so far are sore nipples sensitive to touch, afish type cramps on and off and bit of bloating.

Now as you know my background of last couple of months I am trying to stay calm and level headed just incase its a BFN. I plan to test next sunday when I should be 13dpo or do you think I should wait.

My positive opk was 7th March so af could be due 21-23 going by a 14-16 day lp, whats the longest lp you can have??

My cycles vary from 35-45 days with early spotting so not really sure.

Its looking and sounding good for you Mrs R.

Jay - how are you hun?

xx
  • Hi ladies, just reading your posts, I know I'm kind of butting in late here but I love the link for the early symptoms mrsR. I looked at that site for photos of the OPKs when I was trying to figure them out. I too have the pulling, slightly cramping feelings low in my abdo and am trying not to read too much into it. I also think I have some more cm, but I just can't be sure that it's not in my head!
    Anyway I am about the same stage as you, maybe a little further on, I got my +opk on the 4th and 5th and have tested this morning and got a BFN. I know I shouldn't have though and was clutching a straws, I feel a bit down but I know it's too early really. It's nice to know you all are on a 2ww too, it's excruciating. I shouldn't test until wed or thurs really but I'm struggling and may try FMU 2mrw. Like you I feel I did all the right things this month at the right time so will be disappointed if it's not a BFP. Good luck ladies.....
  • Hi babyonboard and welcome to our 2ww the more the merrier.

Hope you get your BFP its prob too early just yet hun try and wait until af due thats what I am doing to avoid any disappointment.

Yeah its nice to look at that symptom list and know that some people get them from 1dpo.

Baby dust xx
  • Thanks for the warm welcome SD. I will update you all as I go. Baby dust to you too!