Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• Morning ladies x Sorry didnt reply yesterday but we decided to go to the cinema for the day (watched shutter island and green zone). Weve got cineworld passes so we just get goodies from the supermarket (not paying cinema prices theyre extortionate) and plot up at the cinema. We usually go for a drink and something to eat in between films or maybe do a little shopping to break it up a bit otherwise you get a numb bum! he he
    Great pressie MrsR thanks xx Ive just spent ages on it! ooo SD thats good. Im gonna do me one now! xx
    Think AF is on her way this month. Still getting dull aches in abdomen and nipples still sore but ive been like a crazy lady over the last couple of days! Hubby was just annoying me yesterday and it wasnt really for anything in particular. i really did have daggers for him though. So think she may be on her way. She should arrive Tues or Wed if she does. Fingers crossed she doesnt though and I will test saturday if she doesnt arrive

Welcome aboard, babyonboard (excuse the pun)

Jx
  • Ladies sorry for GC but thought my symptoms might help some of you.
    cramps on & off since ov quite sore around 7dpo
    i normally have sore boobies from ov but didnt have them until 9dpo this time
    i didnt have any cm at all! yep thats right nada! i have now but only if im brave enough to have a little feel for it. too scared to upset my cervix
    I would have bet my life that my period was coming as the cramps were def like af cramps.
    very hungry
    temp dip at 8 dpo. Temp went up to 37 & stayed there just after ov but on 8 dpo dipped to 36.8

hope it kinda helps although i know everyone is different
    Good luck
    Annette xx
  • Thanks Annette xx The cramps ive been having since OV are a cross between OV pains and AF pains if that makes any sense. Havent really had any today though for some reason?? Although i suoppose the day isnt over yet! I havent been tracking my temps so dont know about that unfortunately.
    How many weeks are you hun? xx
  • Im only 4 weeks. Just found out fri & im still in total shock after such a long time trying. Ov/Af type cramps were what i had. Temping is good gives you a clear idea that you have ov then usually starts to drop around 10 dpo if not preg so prevents you wasting too many tests! lol
    Annette xx
  • Thanks Jay78. km thanks for the symptoms, not sure what to make of mine as last time i was pg i didn't know until 4 weeks and so don't recall how my abdo felt. I can only describe mine as a cross between a pulling feeling, very low down (so not too much chocolate image), with occasional af crampy feelings and then a feeling like i've pulled a muscle across my lower abdo once in a while. Very strange I know. I've had some spots on my face which I don't normally get until the day before my af, i seemed to get those right after i ov'd this month. Like Jay78 I haven't been tracking my temp either so i'm not sure about that. I've had some milky cm though and again don't recall from the early stages last time but i definitely remember it from after i knew i was pg. We did the smep this month while using opks, so i know i did all the right things at the right time.
    On another note I am sooo proud of myself today, i didn't get up and poas!!! I resisted as the last 2 mornings I did and then was miserable for the day, so i told oh not to let me do it, but as it turns out i resisted and didn't need him to lay down the law. I will try not to test until wed, when i'll be 12dpo.
    Jay78 on the same note as you everyone was annoying me yesterday too so i hope af is not on her way. I do recall someone saying that that was a symptom of pg for them though in the early dpo, so don't give up! But as km said everyone if different - I hate this 2ww!!!:evil: When will you test?
  • Sorry Jay78, I missed what you said, Saturday test for you! I couldn't hold off that long!! I have the cheap Amazon ones so have become a bit of a poas addictimage. My Af is due Thursday but i figured i would know by Wednesday if i test as she's pretty reliable and i know when i ov'd this mnth. That way i can have a few Paddy's day drinks to drown my sorrows if i get the dredded bfn as i'm going to a concert that night too.
  • it's still me btw, (babyonboard?) i just had to change my name to put my new picy up as the site kept telling me it didn't like it anymore, not sure why???
  • Hi babyonboard and kylesmum, the more the merrier on this thread!

My temp went back up above my coverline today (9DPO) so it was just a one off dip yesterday *crosses fingers it was an implantation dip but secretly knows she's just not that lucky!* :lol:

SD and Jay, your symptoms are sounding quite hopeful! Really hope this turns out to be a lucky thread for us all!

I've still got a bit of a funny tummy, a bit like mild, niggly AF/pulling pain. I've been a bit naughty today and had 2 cups of proper filter coffee, now I'm worried the caffeine may reduce my chances :\? I've been so good at sticking to decaf for the last 5 months as well, I'm quite annoyed at myself!

I'm going to try to hold out til Fri/Sat to test when I'll be 14/15 DPO, as long as my temps stay high.

Sending lots of babydust! xx

• Hi all,

Symptoms have kinda disappeared get an odd twinge in my stomach, not sure when af is due last month my cycle was 45 days, month before 40 and then they were 35 from Jun-Oct so god knows why my cycles are getting longer.

Is it ok tho? will I still get af if shes coming 14 days after I ovulated if so af would be due 21st.

I got pos opk so would have been 1/2 dpo by 8th march I think so that would make me 13dpo by next sun.

I really want to test next weekend so if i am we have time to absorb before I go to work plus we have an engagement party next sun and am worried about drinking so am prob not going to drink at all.

MrsR - I dont think the caffeine will ruin your chances Ive only started decaf tea/coffee this week but I dont drink loads during the day anyways so am finding decaf fine.

Hubby has stopped smoking its been 5 weeks now so am really pleased for him and he never smoked loads but he mainly smoked at work during the day. We are both limiting our alcohol intake altho on thur I had tea with friends and treat myself to two glasses of rose first drink since xmas!!

Jay - forgot to say af signs can be pregnancy related too I keep forgetting things and the other night I dreamt I was mates with Katie Price wtf I dont really like her (sorry personal choice) I used to like her but am Team Andre so why would I dream am friends with her.

Looked up on net and vivid dreams are a sign, I am dreaming quite alot lately and some nights I dont dream at all.

I have creamy cm a bit watery - is this a sign?

Really dont wanna get my hopes built up only for them to be dashed again this month xx

Fingers crossed we all get BFP's this month xx
  • ooo ive been having really vivid dreams over the last couple of days too. Saturday night i dreamt i was in a water park with hubby but the security guards wouldnt let us in for some reason and then we managed to get in and have a go on a water slide but the water was muddy. I looked this up on a dreams dictionary and it said if yiou dream of being on a waterslide it means you are getting swept away with your emotions and the muddy water is supposed to signify a cloudy vision or something. So maybe my subsoncious is telling me that im getting too emotional about ttc and im getting more emotional because im not sure whether im pregnant or not? hmmm who know

SD - im team Andre too! Cant stand Katie Price!

Ive also had creamy cm which ends up (sorry tmi alert) being crusty white in my knickers. (I used to get this a lot when i was on the pill) OMG ive just read that back and cant believe ive just written that! Only you girls could i say that to xx

MrsR - i dont think it will affect your chances having the coffee tbh. Its not like youre having it all the time. Ive had a couple glasses of wine this weekend (naughty me) but i just think that there are loads of people out there who get absolutely wasted and still manage to have healthy babies and then there are other people out there who do everything right and dont take any chances, doing everything by the book but still have a mc!

How have you girls been today anyway? Ive had an ok day. We went round to my sisters for mothers day and to also celebrate my sisters birthday as it was her birthday yesterday, (we couldnt celebrate yesterday as her hubby took her to see the jersey boys so we celebrated today instead). There was my hubby and I, my sister and her hubby with my niece and nephew, my mum and dad, my bils mum and dad and bils sister and her hubby and their 2 kids. We were all sitting around the dinner table and my bils dad decided to propose a toast to all the mums. I was really gutted because i just thought i am the only female here that isnt a mum. I know my bils dad didnt realise he was upsetting me cos he obviously doesnt know that were ttc.
    The other thing that pee'd me off today was that i bought my sister the lets dance game for the wii and when she opened it there was no disc in there! aaaaaargh i bought it from tescos and went through the self scan till and didnt even think to go to the customer services desk to pick up the disc. AND to make it even worse i now cant find the bloody receipt! soooo pee'd off
    OMG cant believe ive just ranted on and on x sorry girls but who else can i rant to aye! xx
  • Hi Jay - I done the same last month hubby bought me time travellers wife for val day and I was all ready to watch it when little did i know there was no disc inside I was peed off the say the least.

It wasnt that i forgot to go and collect it tho the stupid girl on the till never told me too and I just assumed it was inside dont buy dvds from morrisons normally.

Anyway we had binned receipt so I rang them and they said to go down and it wouldnt be a problem.

Hope you get it sorted ps confusion can also be a big sign of pregnancy LOL x
  • Going into the dreaded 1ww, think I will test sat morning eek

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on March 14, 2010 10:48 PM]

• Oh MrsR don't worry about the coffee. With all we are going through a wee treat once in a while will do no harm. I too have had wine this weekend - which I needed after doing 2 pg tests and both being bfn even though I knew/know it's probably too early. I just keep thinking though if i have shorter af's i would implant sooner (my cycle is 26d normally but occasionally is longer). Obviously that's either not the case or I won't get my a bfp this month. ho hum..... I will hope it's a late implant and test again in the morning tomorrow, af is due thurs. BTW I also partially painted the bathroom today - also supposedly a big no no if pg! I just think back to the days our mum's had us, they didn't worry about all of this then! :roll:
  • Good morning 1WWers!!

I'm 10DPO and my PMA has nosedived this morning. No real reason, I'm still getting crampy pains and my temp is still high.

I guess I'm just having one of those moments where I think there's just no way I'm ever going to be lucky enough to see those magical 2 lines appear! :\(

It's going to be soooooo hard trying to stay away from the HPTs until the weekend! :lol:

How is everyone else holding up? Jay, did you manage to get the DVD sorted? xx

[Modified by: **MrsR** on March 15, 2010 10:16 AM]

• Afternoon ladies x Well i popped into tescos this morning and thankfully they managed to locate a copy of my receipt because fortunately i had paid by credit card THANK GOD! So theyve given me a copy of the reeipt in case there is anything wrong with the game and given me the disc phew! Apparently if you pay by card they keep it all on file for 10 days so was lucky i went back when i did as was early last week when i bought it! I wont be making that mistake again! The funny thing is i am a complete receipt hoarder. I always keep my receipts for ages (hubby is always moaning at me for keeping them for too long) and the one time i need a receipt i can find every other one but not the one i need!

MrsR - step away from the hpt's otherwise you will feel the backside of my cyberhand on your cyber backside! he he xx

Quick question for you all - why is it that when men have a skinful they decide to get all fruity with you when you get home, and you know there is no way its going to happen because
    a, theyre breath stinks and they get all slobbery
    b, they have what they think is a bit of passionate foreplay but just ends up being a rather clumsy fumble
    c, they either cant get it up anyway because theyve got brewers droop or get it up but doesnt stay up due to aforesaid brewers droop

Sounds like we will all be testing together! woohoo cant wait. I really do hope AG doesnt turn up beforehand and we all get our bfps together! xx

Lots and lots and lots and lots of sticky babydust for us all xx
  • http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1266472800;3;26

[Modified by: Jay78 on March 15, 2010 02:42 PM]

• Oh dear Jay I can't help you on the question on men! My hubby rarely drinks and when he does he just comes in and passes out, snoring and pumping all night! :lol:

• Hi all

Babyonboard - I wouldnt worry about painting hun because we all do things we arent suppose to but wouldnt necessarily have known about when we are pregnant if you know what I mean.

MrsR - my pma has taken a bit of a nosedive and I am too am starting to wonder if I am ever going to get 2 magical lines on a test or even better see the words pregnant. Each month is getting easier tho and now I know it can take a while to get pregnant think I have already mentally prepared myself for the worst. Am still not sure when am due it could be sat for af or next thur so am hoping to test this weekend. Just hope its not too early and af doesnt turn up late again!!!

When are you testing? Jay you could test tomorrow hun woo hoo cos you will be 14dpo are you gonna wait till the weekend then?

Cant help you on the drunken man situation although all I will say it is really annoying when they wanna get their 'freak on' when they are slobbering and drunk and your tee total!! Totally not a turn on for me whatsoever!!

Ps Symptoms wise - nipples are still sensitive but boobs arent sore or anything maybe just a bit uncomfy, no cm just when I wipe its a little watery, feel so so hungry just had my tea and could eat more more more..............thats about it for me.

Oh still getting odd stomach twinge and am bloated again xx

• Hi girls, been tied up at work today so sorry for the late post! I think I have pretty much convinced myself I haven't done it this month although I will be 11 or 12 dpo 2mrw (not sure only did the opk's and not the temp) and of course, being the poas addict i am i did it again this morning only to set myself up for yet another fall! I am now going to wait until Wednesday......

Symptom wise I still have the cramps, in fact v. early this morning around 5am i woke with a very crampy lower abdo and now the pain seems to be over on my left side slightly - god I hope it's not something bad!!! Still got the milky CM, no sore nips though!
    otso men, they are just a pain after drinking but my oh now just goes to sleep mainly. My ex-boyfriend though, who i lived with for 7 years, was a nightmare after drinking, trying to get my PJ's off and burping in my face! lovely, and he wonders why i didn't marry him?image Because my oh doesn't do that i now sleep naked! See what happens when you don't get drunk and grab boys :lol: