Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• Well done hun x I'm still gonna try and hold out until saturday but i might test thurs or fri if i dont come on tomorrow. I dont want to do a test and then AF show up a couple of hours later as i would just be cross with myself for wasting money. I m just really praying she doesnt turn up. Been ttc for the last 9 months! I girl i was friends with from yayw who got married the same day as me In May just had her baby on the 11th March so im a bit gutted to think that i could have had a baby by now! ;-(
    ah well im just really praying it has happened this time xx
  • Hi all

My boobs feel sore n bit heavy, still got sensitive nips he he, anyway got any creamy cm? I have noticed a bit of yellowy/cream discharge on my knickers.

Again I have to laugh could only discuss these symptoms on here he he!!

Today I have had a bit of backache and felt hot all day!!

Come on BFP...............I am going to test fri morning and then sun morning and every 2-3 days until/if af arrives.

B-O-B sorry to hear about your mmc hun, hope you get your BFP this month 37 isnt too old, am 30 nearly 31 so we all seem to be over 30 on here and trying for first baby??

MrsR - how old are you hun? How are you? xx
  • I still have the crampiness in my lower abdo, like af cramps. Not as severe as they were though. Still got the milky cm. Just had a quick feel of my bb's at work image noone was looking, he he, and they do feel a little tender, but that would be expected with af due on thurs in any case I suppose, hopefully it's pg signs though! I should be about 12dpo tomorrow so I will test and see what comes up. I'll let you know. I'm not giving up until af arrives though :lol:

I am hoping we all get our BFP's this month.

******Baby Dust*******
  • Morning ladies!

Any news from jay & bob? I'm dying to know your results!

I'm 29 so I think I'm the baby of the bunch but i'll be joining the 30 club in late July! image

I've still got niggly pains in my stomach and cm is kind of sticky. My temp was still high this morning at 12 DPO but I'm almost dreading taking it every morning in case it has plummeted cos that ALWAYS means AF is imminent!
  • Well thats me out girls - im absolutely gutted. Really thought we had done it this time too as i seemed to feel different (cramps every day since ov and sore nipples) but was obviously all in my head! Sat and had a big cry this morning and still feel really sad now.
    Well i'll talk to you later anyway girls

Really hope you all get your BFPs. Lets hope that my af turning up means that the rest of you will get your BFPs xxx

Lots of sticky babydust for you xx
  • Oh no Jay, I'm gutted for you! :cry:

Been keeping my fingers crossed for you and bob this morning. I don't think I've been lucky this month so I think I may be joining you in trying for a little Christmas pud.

Any news from bob? xx
  • Your symptoms sound quite promising though MrsR so maybe you have been lucky? xx

Yeah BOB any news yet?

What about you SD - got any more symptoms or anything?
    Jxx
  • Tested this morning and a bfn again. Obviously I'm gutted but am glad the 2ww is over and now i'll be on the cd countdown to ov again. Like Jay I thought I'd done it this month as my adbo has felt so weird. Maybe it was all in our heads like you said Jay. I like to think that maybe my body's having a practice run for the big race next month!

On the up side there's no sign of af yet, so I suppose I could still be in the running as until she shows I'm not out but she is due tomorrow and with not even a faint line on my test I'm sure she'll show up:cry:

I will keep you posted though and have already ordered my next megabatch of pg tests off of Amazon so I can poas 'til my hearts contentimage

I'm also going to do my BBT next month so I know once I've ov'd too not just when i'm going too.

So MrsR and SD, the pressure is on you girls for your BFP's - statistics say that half of us should be pg if we followed the plan!

BTW - Im originally from the UK but now live in the USA hence I'm delayed updating you as I'm 5 hrs behind you all!
  • Why don't my smileys in my text work???
  • Whereabouts in the US are you from bob? x
  • Dallas now. I've been out here for 6yrs come May. I lived in London before I left but was dragged up in Bournemouth:lol:
    What about you?
  • Oh no BOB! I can't believe you got a BFN too :cry:

You never know though, it's not over til AF arrives. I'm really doubtful about my chances now. I'm just not that lucky. I'm dreading looking at the temp display on my thermometer tomorrow morning in case it goes down.

It's going to be such a long 2 1/2 days! SD how are things? Any change in symptoms? xx
  • I live in East Sussex where ive lived all my life. Love going to Florida though. been there every year since I was 10 years old, sometimes go twice a year. We usually go to kissimmee. Although when we go in May we're going to Miami first and then driving up to kissimmee. Always wanted to go to Miami just to see what it likes and in case i get to see the golden girls house! he he Although ive since heard that the house used for filming he golden girls was actually in mgm studios but its not there anymore? Ah well. Still got all the boxsets to watch over and over again anyway! he he xx
  • OMG, that'll be us. The golden girls still ttc!!!!! I hope not but that would be funny as hell!!!!! :lol:
  • OK i'll be Rose the blonde ditzy one! xx he he
  • I'm obviously the little old mother with the cane!!!! :lol:
  • ha ha she was the funniest of them all though! xx
  • I will be the slutty one Blanche he he!!

Hey girls - Jay so sorry to hear the witch found you and really was hoping you would get your BFP.

Well................I tested this morning at the latest I would be 10dpo going by my pos OPK 7th March and earliest 8/9 dpo and am almost positive I got a faint line am not sure where they are meant to be should they be an inch apart of further going by the drawing on the test where is show preg or not pregnant the lines are close together but am just not sure.

It was a FR with FMU what do you think of course hubby says he cant see it so my pma has taken a nosedive! xx
  • Im not sure SD as ive never poas before. Ive not even bought one! I went into superdrug last week and was going to buy one for this week just in case but felt really silly (a bit like the first time you go to buy condoms and come out with toothpaste as too embarrassed to buy them) so i ended up buying vitamins instead. Although to be fair i did need some more vitamins.

Its probably too early to tell SD. Maybe wait until Saturday and test again then? Easier said than done though!

Just ignore hubby they havent got a clue! he he Did he have a proper look or just have a glance and say he couldnt see anything?

MrsR - that leaves you as Dorothy then! he he xx
  • I'm afraid I've never watched the Golden Girls so I've no idea who Dorothy is! :lol:

Wow SD a faint line is still a line!! Are you going to test again tomorrow or are you waiting for Friday? I'm too scared to test early cos I hate seeing that single line showing up! :\(