Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• Hi thanks,

Hubby didnt even really look he just said oh not another faint line because my cycles have been messed up since NOV since we started trying theey were 35 then dec went to 40 and last period was 9th Feb at 45 day cycle.

Not sure when af is due but 14 days after my pos opk makes sun and I will be CD41 by sun

I have looked at FR tests at www.peeonastick.com and think I defo got a faint positive came up within 3 min time. It is only really faint tho to the eye but I could see it and am almost 90% sure am not seeing things he he!!

Thing is am just going to have to sit tight and wait now as same thing has happened to me last cycle and I will be so upset if same thing happens again.

I tested because I woke up bursting for the loo!! Symptoms to date:-

Weird dreams!!
    Creamy CM and more than usual slight wet feeling
    Sore boobs/nipples - pain in side of boob
    Little bit of uncomfy chest
    Stuffy/runny nose
    Tossing and turning in bed to get comfortable
    Very dry mouth
    AF type cramps/twinges and pains
    HUNGER!!! no sooner eat and am starving
    Little bit of nausea
    Confusion cant remember doing something 5 mins after doing it or forgetting what people say.

That was my first test this cycle woo hoo, so going to wait now until fri and then sun and see what happens.

Lets just take it a day at a time, until I come back and confirm I have something to celebrate!!!

xx
  • ok so no testing tomorrow but still keep us updated with symptoms Blanche xx Sounds promising though! Yay

OK so Blanche and Dorothy are testing friday? Sophia are you testing again?

Rose xximage
  • SD I've had a stuffy/snuffly nose over the past week or so. I thought it was a touch of cold but then I saw it listed as a symptom on countdowntopregnancy.com and I've been secretly hoping ever since!

I'm going to be sooooooo tempted to test tomorrow with FMU if my temp stays high. I might have to get hubby to hide my tests from me!!! :lol:
  • Yey the Golden Girls lets hope we not still on here by time we draw our pension hey!!

xx
  • Oh I forgot to say altho am not temping have been warm and have a hot face and clammy hands.

I looked on that Countdown to Pregnancy and I can honestly say hand on heart I am experiencing all top 10 symptoms.

Am really scared right now but shocked and excited all rolled into one, really I just want to skip all other tests and do a CBD and get a Pregnant or Not Pregnant!!!

I have 3 FR tests left tho so gonna test every other day and if lines get stronger will brave a CBD!!

Good luck xx
  • oooooooo im so excited for you SD xxxx
  • Well my temp dipped this morning so I reckon AF is definitely on her way :cry:

I'm really gutted, I burst into tears as soon as I saw it. Hubby was lovely though, cuddling me and telling me it's early days.

Well SD, looks like the pressure is all on you now! xx
  • OMG dont say that hun, am gutted for you, ots not over til the fat lady sings hun!!

I had another faint line on FR this morning but nothing more obvious than yesterdays so am just going to wait now.

Are you still testing sat if no af, fingers crossed for us both hun.

Bob - what about you any progress? xx
  • Oh MrsR dont give up hope hun xx Like SD says its not over til the fat lady arrives!
    I know how you feel though and hubby was at work when i came on so was on my own when i burst into tears and sat there crying my eyes out and was still crying when i was having a shower and getting dressed. I dont know what the neighbours must have thought as realised afterwards that i had the bathroom window open. AND we've got builders doing an extension next door (nice bit of eye candy for me) so dont know what they must have thought either!

SD - sounds promising. So are you going to test again on saturday or wait a bit longer?

Yeah BOB any news?

Jx
  • OK mrsR don't give up yet! A temp drop could mean various things.

OMG SD I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you see tomorrow, it's like a soap opera!! It may not be darker today as they say the hcg doubles every 48hrs I believe, so tomorrow you may see a darker line.

We'll no sigh of af yet but I'm not testing again until Saturday if she doesn't show up. I have most of the symptoms you have SD too. Still got the crampiness (which as you knwo I've had for over 10days now), my chest feels weird too (chesty, kind of coughy) but I was thinking it's alergies, maybe not though, I don't know!:roll:

Anyway I have pretty much convinced myself I haven't done it this month but we'll see. Sat testing for you and me then MrsR. SD let us know what you get tomorrow!!! Jay I will join you on your CD1 thread if af shows up!

BTW went to see Muse last night - they were absolutely brilliant - just had to let you know.

• Hi Jay hun you sure it was full on af?? hugs hun, would have been great if we could all move over to DIN you know all the 'Golden Girls' he he.

Yeah I read hcg doubles every 48 hrs am actually scared to test in the morning, I might leave it till sat or sun.

Bob - Muse excellent hun glad you enjoyed the concert, your symptoms sound good just like mine.

Here's hoping we get BFP's xx
  • Yeah turned out to be full flow! Although not as clotty as previous AFs but i supppose every one is different!
    It started off just a very light pink when i first wiped and i thought at the time maybe it was just implantation but then an hour later the full flow started. Oh well c'est la vie! x
  • Hi ladies,

My temp dipped even further this morning so AF will show up today, can't argue with physiology unfortunately! I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get to see those 2 lines, or even better the word 'pregnant' show up on a test :cry:

SD and BOB are you testing again tomorrow morning? I'll be waiting for your BFP announcements, I think that might cheer me up a bit!

Jay, I reckon I might be joining your CD1 group today, although my cycles can be anywhere from 29 to 43 days (usually about 34 ish) so I might not end up 2WWing with you!

Good luck and heaps of baby dust to BOB and SD! xx
  • Ah MrsR dont give up on the PMA just yet xx Does it definately mean that AF is on her way when your temp dips then? Have you still got PG symptoms?
  • Hi ladies,

the witch is here :cry:

At least I got some warning she was on her way so I didn't waste a test this morning! Really gutted as I had loads of 'symptoms' this month and we'd BD at all the right times.

Jay, if your temp dips in the middle of the luteal phase it can be implantation but when it dips at the time AF is due, it means she's on her way. Think it's because of the drop in progesterone.

So BOB and SD, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies! Jay looks like we'll be trying for a Christmas/New Year baby!

• The worst news I'm afraid, the witch has got me today:\( I was hoping she wouldn't arrive and I would just be a late implanter but that's not the case.

So I'm out too for this month. MrsR it looks like you and I are on the same schedule for this month. Like you, I am so upset we did everything at the right time and I had a bunch of symptoms too.

oh is away right before my next ov date which is going to make for some stress next month, but if we hit it right our lo would be due right around xmas day!

So SD, the pressure is on you now - I sooooooo hope you get another line tomorrow!!! image
  • *crosses fingers and toes that SD gets her BFP* image
  • Oh thanks girls

Am so gutted am on my own!! so hoped we would all move over to DIN together!!

So sorry the witch got you both when were your afs due?

Mine is due sun, got really c rampy belly today so could be either way af or bfp.

I pee'd in a cup this morn and dipped an SD and FR in on the SD could barely see a line strange I know but they are cheap and on FR same line slightly more believable.

xx
  • That must be a BFP!!!! A line is a line!! Congrats hun!

My af was due yesterday, so pretty much on time for me.