Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

12345679»

Replies

• Oh nooooooo SD I really thought you'd be announcing your BFP today! :\(

Sorry about the silence from me - I've been so miserable about AF coming that I've not been on here. Then I went back to work today for the first time since my shoulder injury! Think it may have been too soon as I ended up crying as I drove home I was in sooooo much pain! image Didn't help that some numpty had double booked my clinic so I had twice as many patients as I should have had! :x

Bit happier now that I've had some prescription painkillers (can't have them at work cos they make me feel drunk and dizzy!) and Flash Forward is on tonight! Joseph Fiennes hubba hubba! xx
  • Oh SD, I'm so sorry to hear that hun! I'm gutted.

I am also soooooo sick of hearing that everyone else is pregnant! Yet another of my friends announced hers today.

It will happen for us all, I know it will, when the time is right - I just have no patience!!!:cry:

Good luck SD, it will happen when you least expect it! (or need it too!! typical:rollimage, I'm now hoping for my xmas baby. Don't stay away long SD, we'll be here to give you some PMA:\)

MrsR - can you advise me on temping? I know you do it and I left you a note earlier in the thread. Thanks hun.

• Hi BOB,

here's a link to my fertility friend home page so you can have a little shufty at my charts! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2af15a

Basically you'll need a BBT thermometer (around a fiver from amazon) and you just take your temp at the same time every day. You should see low temps in the follicular phase (before OV) and then after you OV your temp will rise, so you actually OV on the last day of low temps.

It won't tell you when you're going to OV, unless you have very regular cycles, but when you use OPKs plus temping you get a warning from the OPK when it's gonna happen, and then reassurance from temping that it has happened!

You also get a warning when AF is coming as a temp dip at around the time she's due usually means she's on her way, so it saves me a fortune in wasted HPTs! image

Hope this has been helpful, just shout up if there's anything else you'd like to know! xx