Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm out for this month.

I went to the docs today to get my results from my 21day bloods. They say i haven't ov'd so doc wants to re do them next month and if same result going to refer me to a gynaecologist. So all i can do for now is wait for af to arrive.What if day 21 falls on a weekend dose it have to be day 21 or can it be the day before ir day after? I don't want to have to wait anylonger than i have to. Anyone trying to avid the witch your all welcome to hide behind me I don't mind a visit x x x

Replies

• Hi Libby
    I'm realy sorry hon. Didn't want to R&R but I'm not sure as never had bloods done.
    Hope it all works out for you honey.xx
  • I'm not sure either about the bloods. Sorry you've not oved this month ut at least your doc is getting the ball rolling. Good luck hun!xxx
  • hi didnt want to r & r but ive never had bloods done either, good luck with them next time tho xx
  • Sorry hun but I have never had the bloods done either. I hope things improve for next month xxxxx
  • Thanks every one when af finally arives i doc if day 21 is on weekend. I was relived i started seeing a diff doc and she's lovely so glad i changed.
    Good luck to you all this month x x x