Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww anyone?

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hjanea, sending you buckets of PMA!! Keep your chin up chook, its not over till the evil witch shows! xxx
  • Options
    Aw thanks Cass!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    I think I ovulated early this month which would put me at 14 DPO, however going by my regular cycle AF isn't due to Friday, so only 3 more days to wait till I can test! image
  • Options
    I think this last part of the wait is the WORST part of this lark!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    I think Im out of the running ladies, wiped myself and a little bit of red blood mixed in with lots of cm - to say im gutted is an understatement!!! image xx
  • Options
    2 days early and all, im only 11DPO!! xx
  • Options
    OH NO!!! Everything crossed its implantation, but you sort of know if its af don't you.
    Sending you a big hug!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Yeah i think so...I am going to try to be optimistic and niave for the time being!!! I can only hold onto the dream of it being implantation - but thats just such a big ask isn't it??

Thanks for the big hug H its well needed right now!! How are you feeling now? - still nauseous?xx
  • Options
    Ah No Mrslolly, your symptoms seemed so positive. Keeping everything crossed for us all.
    Pretty sure I'm out - starting to get my pre AF greasy skin and I've been a proper moody cowbag today!
  • Options
    Hi MrsFozz, hope you're okay? When is AF due for you?
    Spotting has stopped thankfully, now just have to wait. I don't remember v early pregnancy with my LO but I did spot frequently in the first 10 weeks so im keeping everything crossed for the time being!! xx
  • Options
    Morning ladies, hope that spotting has stopped MrsL. How old is your LO? Mine's 5 in january.
    I too was very moody yesterday and although I have been trying to visualise implantation (read it in a Zita West book) I don't really hold out any hope. That awful nausea from monday has gone though I still feel a bit 'not right' but think its the cold I have had.
    I just dread that each time I go to the loo that af will have arrived as she was due sometime between yesterday and saturday.
    If she hasn't arrived by saturday then I don't know whether I will dare to test!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Morning ladies, hope that spotting has stopped MrsL. How old is your LO? Mine's 5 in january.
    I too was very moody yesterday and although I have been trying to visualise implantation (read it in a Zita West book) I don't really hold out any hope. That awful nausea from monday has gone though I still feel a bit 'not right' but think its the cold I have had.
    I just dread that each time I go to the loo that af will have arrived as she was due sometime between yesterday and saturday.
    If she hasn't arrived by saturday then I don't know whether I will dare to test!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Morning,
    Well I've got pre AF cramps (although I've had these more or less every day since ov but they're stronger today and awful wind (sorry! lol) which for me is a sign she's on her way! grrrrr My (.)(.) are still sore though and yesterday everything tasted horrible - my tomato soup tasted like cheesy feet and I kept feeling sick on and off. AF is due sometime between Friday and Monday but I've got a feeling she'll be here pretty soon.
    I've got a 5 year old too hjanea. Just dropped him off at school with his donkey costume.
    Are you ladies all ready for christmas? We put our tree up last night - it's mahoosive! It's our first 'real' one and sods law it's set my asthma off (clutching at straws here but it was my pregnancy that triggered asthma off for me (something to do with the hormones?!?!) so you never know...... :lol:
  • Options
    Hi hjanea & MrsFozz. AF has managed to back off for a few hours...no more spotting, still crampy but as I said, Ive been cramping since ov and thats really odd as thats never happened before. just lots of yellow cm and (sorry for tmi) its really wet. never been like this before. been a bit nauseous over the last three days, physically sick (but with phlem) for the last two...so who knows i just want af to stay away. im due af tomorrow if i go by a 30 day cycle previous to last months cycle i was 28 day cycle which would mean i would have been due af tues x
  • Options
    Also sorry forgot to add my LO is 5 in april!!! he had his nativity play last week and bless him he was dressed in brown leggings, wooly jumper and cotton wool ears as he was a lickle sheep xx
  • Options
    Aw they must all be in reception then?
    Grace's nativity is next week
    I have slightly stained cm now which for me is a sign that af is on the way. i think I'm just resigned to her arrival now and hope that if shes coming she gets a move on so I'm not feeling ill on saturday.
    Problem now is that my next ov is going to be slap in the middle of christmas. My donor came on christmas eve last year but I can't really expect him to do it again-doesn't hurt to ask though!LOL!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Mrs L, hope it's just implantation bleed. It's sounding hopeful. Well, I gave in and tested today... BFN! I was expecting it, I'd been feeling nauseous a few days after ov but that wore off and I've been feeling fine ever since, expect the past few days when I've been grumpy as hell! Which is a sure sign AF is on her way :lol: And now I'm starting to get pre-AF cramps too.

We must be on the same cycle hjanea, my next OV is due Christmas Eve so I think we'll be giving it a miss this month so I can enjoy the festivities. Mrs Fozz my youngest daughter is a Donkey too! She was in running to be Mary but I let it slip to her teacher that she'd been Mary for the past 2 years, oops!

We put our tree up on the 1st, it's nice for the kids to have it up for a while, plus we need to take it down before the 31st as that's my eldest's birthday. Most of my shopping is done, I just need a quick trip into town on Monday to get the last few bits and pieces.

Edit: Well AF is well and truly here! The only good news is that it's early arrival means that my next OV will be at a much more convenient time :roll:

[Modified by: romy on December 09, 2009 06:52 PM]

• Options
    Oh no Romy, sorry shes got you. Good luck for next month.
    How are you MrsL? and MrsF?
    I'm still here but keep thinking shes going to find me. I certainly don't think I'm pg as by dpo12 when I had the chem one I was finding smells unbelievably intense and I'm 13dpo today and have no symptoms at all, so just waiting now.
    Good luck ladies if you are still in.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Sorry she got you Romy!

I'm still waiting for her grrrrrr. How's it going Mrslolly & Hjanea?

I saw on your post that you've been testing MrsL?!! lol (don't worry I did another this morning ha ha) I'm sooo not buying any next month - I can't help myself.
    I'm super impatient and a little confused. I'd accepted the fact that it looked like she was coming but I'm getting waves of nausea throughout the day as well as the cramps. Last night the cramps were really bad so I was expecting AF to have arrived by this morning- but not a thing. I think my body is playing silly buggers with me - I'm even starting to think I'm imagining these symptoms!

So my question to you ladies........is it possible to have AF symptoms & pregnancy symptoms at the same time? image

Oh and Hjanea - remember no 2 pregnancies are the same - you won't necessarily get the same symptoms each time ;\)

[Modified by: MrsFozz on December 10, 2009 10:49 AM]

• Options
    Mrs Fozz, I find that AF and pregnancy symptoms can be very similar making SS misleading sometimes. With my other pregnancies I thought AF was coming because I had AF symptoms but no pregnancy symptoms.