Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

just came off the pill

hi there im just new on this website, i have been on the pill (microgynon30) for 7 years and have recently came off it to try for a baby. I was wondering if there is anyone in a similar situation and if so how long did it take to concieve ? thanks

Replies

• Hi Caz

I was also on Microgynon 30 for almost 10 years, stopped taking it in January, I have had very long cycles (101, 49, 58 days) I think the secret is to try to remain chilled out about it and not become obsessed. Although I have not mastered how to do that yet!!!1

Everyone on here is very nice and you will always have people who have had the same experience as you and can offer advice, night or day.

I wish you luck.

Den xx
  • hi there den

thank you for your reply its good to know there are other peple in the same situation i can talk to

thanks caz xx
  • hi caz, i was on cilest for about 3 years, also new on here im now in second month of ttc, now going to try ov sticks to give me a better chance. was a bit p'd off when af arrived saturday but thankful everything working down there as some people dont get periods for months so now i know i havent got to wait for my first af to come i can relax a little. how long you been ttc? what day you on now chick?
  • hi nici5252

we have been trying for 3 months ive had 1 period, im hoping they will start to come more regular, im not sure if thats the norm after coming off the pill

caz x x
  • Hi caz, welcome to the site. i was on the same pill but only since last baby who is 3 now. i'm into my 3rd month and after having the withdrawal bleed i've now had 2 periods but they are not yet regular! good luck to you xx