Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding - the truth!!

Replies

• Options

i had a miscarriage in may and me and my hubby are trying to concieve this month ive been having all the symptoms of pregnancy but keep getting negitives i feel really crampy and think af is coming has anyone had bad cramps with implantation bleeding or just around the time of there period and gotten a bfp

• Options

It's 5 days before my period and i Just started bleeding, it isn't light it's actually quite heavy with a few clots and quite painful the first two days. Me and my Boyfriend Had sex the whole time i was ovulating I'm hoping it's Implantation bleeding but can it be THAT heavy?

• Options

I am quite new to this as well. Me and my boyfriend are TTC. I have a 33 day cycle and it said that you usually ovulate on the 19th, so we had sex on the 18-20th. Well I had really light spotting on the 24th and on the 25th & 26th it was quite heavy, then on the 27th it went back to being light and by the 28th it was gone and when I start my AF it's usually heavy on the very first day and it last 4-5 days and by the 5th day it's very light.. I have been having back pains, bbs are sore every now and then, nauseas every now and then, and abdominal cramps. I hope that I have had implantation bleeding. Can anybody help me out.

• Options

I was unable to ovulate without a little help. Tried injections this round. According to bloodwork and u/s, ovulated day 12, after HcG trigger shot (2 days prior). Today is day 10 after ovulating and started having red, mucousy, running bleeding (sorry). Also craming and stretching feeling in my abdomen. Am supposed to test tomorrow (with trigger shot i need to wait 2 weeks). Has anyone else whose done injections experienced implantation bleeding? Not sure how my body should respond with injections, but AF shouldnt come for 5 more days or so I believe

• Options
    Hi everyone. I would love some helpful advice and input. On 8/11 I had light pink spotting only when I wiped. On Monday I started to bleed a bit but not like my norm and it then turned into brownish color. On Tuesday I had no bleeding or spotting. Then the next few days I had light pink spotting but only when I wiped plus very mild cramping that cam and went. I took Hpt test and was negative. Wondering if I testes too early cause I read somewhere that u should wait until 6 days or so after IB stops to get accurate result. My last period was 7/08. Thank u so much.
  • Options
    I have regular cycles like clock work 29 days to the hour. We were practicing the standard days method of natural birth control. In July , however, i guess i ovulated very early. We have always had unprotected sex on day 8 and then again on day 19 on. This worked fine until July. I didn't know I ovulated early. On day 14-17 i had bleeding. For two days heavy enough for a light pad but not as heavy as a period and no cramping. The 3rd day was pink mixed with clear and the fourth day was pink then brown than stopped. Everything i read said that, not only was this too early in my cycle for implantation bleed but was too heavy and too long for implantation bleed. I was worried sick that something was majorly wrong with me and my hormones. I started getting night sweats and hot flashes everytime i needed to eat. I was getting very hungry and sore boobs. I was convinced i had health issues. I thought, as i am now 35, that maybe i was starting pre menopausal symptoms. Then AF didn't show up at the expected hour. I took a pt test a few hours later and positive. I am now 11 weeks pregnant. The funny thing is i have 8 other healthy children that had healthy pregnancies. This is the first time with symptoms like this so i totally did not think pregnancy was the "hormone problem" lol. So, yes my OB said most definitely early ovulation and implantation bleed.
  • Options

sunday sept1 i started to bleed. af was due saturday aug31 or sun sept1. bleeding was very unusual. dark red blood with brown. few hours later went to "change" and there was barely anything there. not like normal anyway. next few days i didnt even need a tampon it was so light.  been havin stitch pains lower right side for a bout a week and a half now. been real tired as well and HUNGRY! could it be in my head or could it be?? been ttc for a little over a month now. any advice woud help. thanks ladies image

• Options

With my son, I had implantation pinkish spotting at 14 dpo. And implantation pain started at 10 dpo and lasted until 13 dpo, when my hpt came back positive. 

• Options

JenTTC, I am the same as you...I have had brown discharge and spotting since Mon 2nd, heavy-ish for the first 2 days then just when I wiped since then up until yesterday (Fri 6th). What day of your cycle are you on / when was your last AF?

I am hoping its implantation bleed as definitely wasn't early AF but don't want to get my hopes up as we have only been TTC for just less than a month. Don't want to take a test yet either, as I think its too early.

• Options

Mrs U, my bleeding actually started the day of or the day after my period was suppose to arrive. which is odd because normally my periods are heavy for 3 days straight and then light for 1 or 2 but not as light as it was last week! it was a very unusual period if it was. since the bleeding i have had nausea more fatigue and more hunger! im a smoker and today i couldnt smoke my cig without feeling sick so i threw it out! want to take a preg test bnut dont want to be dissapointed if im not image dont know what to do

• Options

well took took 2 hpt test. both neg. if i was pg then id be 5.5 weeks along which should give me a positive by now! time to bd'ing again image maybe this month. perfect month would be november image keeping fingers crossed for any month soon tho image

• Options
    Hiya im new to this! Came off cerazette august 27th after only 10 days on it and had a withdrawal bleed for 5days, started ttc straightaway and now 2 weeks later i am having pink/brown cm which comes and goes and doesnt fill a pad, back aches, dry throat, tired, weepy..the list is endless! Periods never usually start like this so im hoping i get a bfp soon, already have 2 children aged 6 and 4 but have never officially ttc before...any advice if this sounds like implantation???
  • Options

JenTTC - do you know what day you ovulated on? You should get a positive 14 or so days after ov i think. I'm going to test in the morning (which if I ov'd on cd9 will be 16dpo) but I think it'll prob be bfn as im not even sure if i ov'd yet this month!! I guess what we had must just have been mid-cycle spotting or a weird kind of AF!!

• Options

MrsU, im not sure when i ovulated. but according to ovulation calculator my fertil peak was from aug 15 to the 18th. and we bd'ing all of those days. so if i ovulated on the 17th then i should have had a positive on sept 1st or 2nd when i had my "period" or whatever is was that went on. today is the 11th and i took hpt this morning and BFN. so i dont believe i am PG. maybe this month tho image keeping fingers crossed for you tho! image

• Options
    Any ideas folks?
  • Options

Not sure Donna. Could be implantation bleeding. I had a similar thing...stopped BC then had browny discharge 2 weeks later. I took a hpt on Thurs (cd26 for me) and bfn but still no AF. Its just a waiting game I guess. What cycle day are you on / when's AF due? Cos then you can work out when to test?

• Options
    Hi I need a little help/advice. I'm spotting at the moment it started yesterday evening and was pinky today/tonight its been more brown, I'm 9dpo and my opk said I ovulated from the 5-9. I'm due on, on Saturday. I've been feeling nauseous for a couple of weeks. Is this implantation bleeding or is af about to rear her ugly head early???
  • Options
    Thanks for the response MrsU, i have no idea when my period is due as i have only had a withdrawal bleed and nothin since but if its goin to plan it should be due roughly around 25th sept onwards. Not goin to test until at least early october just to be sure! How are you getting along???
  • Options
    Hi Celia how are you? I am no help on this subject sorry as i am a new starter myself lol. I have been having all sorts of pg symptoms but this is normal after stopping b/c ive heard lots about it. The waitin game has to be the hardest...i have only been off the pill since august 27th and im so impatient !
  • Options
    Thanks for the response MrsU, i have no idea when my period is due as i have only had a withdrawal bleed and nothin since but if its goin to plan it should be due roughly around 25th sept onwards. Not goin to test until at least early october just to be sure! How are you getting along???