Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation bleeding - the truth!!

Replies

• Hi Donna26 I'm still spotting but starting to loose hope a little, the spotting is now a little heavier and its almost black is this still an implantation bleed I've lost patience and tested but it was negative I should have waited til tomorrow but I'll do another one.
  • Hi Donna, we're pretty similar then...I think I'm just a few days ahead of you. I'm now on cd32 and still no af. Had a bit of spotting yesterday and today. I'm going to test again on Friday morning if AF hasn't arrived by then. Would just like some idea of the length of my cycles!! How r u getting on?

• Hiya MrsU and Celia, my pink/brown cm lasted for about 5 days and now ive just been experiencing dull aching pains and sometimes strange paind in my right side and very sore nipples, no af yet but not due until another week or so, did a pg test but was negative but maybe too early? Dont think i am lucky enough to concieve on my first try but who knows! Have decided to put it out of my mind for as long as possible and just keep bd'ing anyway in the hope of a lucky break lol....will keep u updated tho and hope we all get a BFP soon...image
  • Good luck to you donna, I had 3.5 days of pinky/browny spotting and then a really weird AF that is still going. I'm having weird aches and unusually heavy, I am irregular but they are never this heavy. Wonder what's going on?
  • Forgot to say I supposed to be due af this saturday so she arrived mega early. Xxx
  • Good luck to you donna, I had 3.5 days of pinky/browny spotting and then a really weird AF that is still going. I'm having weird aches and unusually heavy, I am irregular but they are never this heavy. Wonder what's going on?
  • I never had any sign or spotting of implantation bleeding and im pregnant. i think someone dont get any also

• Hi celia, sounds strange for you then? I have been.having a lot of pains in my right side for about a week and now today i have had a blob of jelly stretchy cm! Af is due in about 10 days so not sure whats happening here but im hopefull for some good news..is your af due today? If its early and not the usual you should maybe do a test in a few days as it could be implantation..as i have heard of it being heavy on occasions and usually a few days before your expected af. Fingers crossed for you, are you dtd every other day just incase?? Xx
  • Very very strange, a whole week early, I was supposed to be due today but its virtually over been left with the brown spotting that usually happens at the beginning and the end, so that's a whole week of spotting and bleeding. I had the blob of jelly at the start last Saturday nite. I did a test this morning and it was negative. Once Af has left then yes we will dtd every other day, can't face messy sex.
  • I have been having pregnancy symptoms for a few weeks now, started with what seemed to be a water infection with pains when I pee, sore breasts, spots, nausea, headache, back pain, eating everything in sight, even started getting a little round swelling in my tummy. This morning (2-3 days before AF due) woke up to blood. Not like the usual red blood. Then came really sharp pains down my lower right side of my back. The pains have gone, but the bleeding is heavier, however on day 1 of AF its usually really heavy and its not like that. Feel really disapointed that it might be AF. Had a really bad headache the last 2 days also. The nausea seems to be hanging around so staying hopeful but think this happened a few months ago also and lost it before it even got started image Anyone else had that sharp back pain? as this is not a usual AF symptom for me.

• ladies...im in my 2ww... my period is due on saturday and im having a few symptoms. cramping like AF is about to show for the past 4 days, sore boobs only on the sides near armpits tho, i have a "wet" feeling still and normally i am dry by now as to AF being right around the corner, lower back cramps/pain and im generally happy which is weird, normally im a little cranky by now, oh and last thursday i had some discloloration in my panties looked like maybe some pink it was hard to tell as i had pink panties on but "in that area" it was a little darker ever so slightly...what do you guys thing? oh yea one more thing saturday i helped my sister mopve and i couldnt lift anything heavy without feeling like i was straining my uterus

• Hi guys! How's everyone getting on? I'm struggling with all the waiting and uncertainty!!! I had a missed mc on the 26th aug and the bleeding stopped about two weeks after. My partner and I are keen to try again and are using the clear blue OPK's - any advice on how reliable they are?! It showed as peak fertility on 20th-22nd sep so we bd lots then! Since yesterday I've been bleeding and today got heavier. I'm thinking this is most likely my period - it's just a lot earlier then it was before I was pregnant. My system is probably all over the place but just wondering if anyone has any experience?! Feeling so up and down it's very hard!!!! Sending positive thoughts to you all xxxx
  • Should have also said I've been experiencing the usual symptoms - bloated, metallic taste, exhausted, feeling quite sick too. Any help really appreciated!!! Xx
  • Hi nicmac, i have never used ovulation tests so have no idea sorry, sorry to hear about ur mc, i am in limbo myself atm as i have been off the mini pill since august 25th and still waiting on af, have no idea when its due as im always irregular, have exreme tiredness, nausea and sore boobies but afraid to do a test incase its too early! Heres hoping we get our bfp's!! Please do keep us updated as i will 2..and good luck and lots of babydust to u xx
  • Oh no, the waiting and not knowing is so difficult! Fingers crossed we both get good news but I'm not holding out much hope. Will just have to try even harder next month!! image Will keep you updated sending lots of luck xxxx
  • Hi Donna

Please keep us updated as to how you get on if and when you test again. Your symptoms sound promising. I'm cd42 now and still no AF, did hpt yesterday and bfn! 

Nicmac - bleeding could be AF or something else, e.g. imp bleed. Your body is probably just trying to get your hormones back in order after your mmc. Sorry for your loss. Fc you have good news soon though.

• Hi Mrs U - I think you're right. The bleeding lasted 2-3 days so pretty my much decided it was my period. It's such a horrible time! Period has stopped now so hoping we can get back on track! I used OPK's last month and the 19th showed as peak fertility - do you reckon this will stay the same roughly each month? Wishing lots of luck xxx
  • My partner and i are trying to conceive - my fertile time was 11th - 16th Sept with my last period being on 28th Aug. My next period was due yesterday 28th and on Wed night of last week I wiped after the toilet and there was pink blood, over the last couple of days this has turned to red / brown / pink with clots and today I have lots of cramping - there isn\'t a \"flow\" as my pads are not absorbing anything other then transfer - is this my period or could I be pregnant? 2x tests last week were negative. 

• Ever hopeful this sounds exactly the same as me! Keep me updated with your progress. I've kind of settled with the fact that it was an early period due to my body getting back on track after mc. Really tempted to do a test but don't wanna get my hopes up!! wishing you lots of luck xxxx
  • Thanks Nicmac - had a really heavy bleed with lots of clots last night - so pretty much decided it has to be my period, although it is VERY different to my normal periods, but I don't think that a pregnancy could withstand the level of bleeding from last night???  I really want to do another test, but the disappointment is just overwhelming - I know I am kidding myself...but you always want to cling onto any slight bit of hope. Crossing everything for this month and wishing you loads of luck too xxxxx