Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding - the truth!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi everhopeful, sounds like we r all in the same boat! I am currently experiencing very sore boobs which have lasted for 5 days today and also feel heavy and a few bluey/green veins lol, little bouts of dizziness, weird weepiness and lots of tiredness but i am also too scared to test incase its too early, been off the mini pill almost 5 weeks and have done the deed every other day since august 27th lol, other half is exhausted!! I think i may test on wednesday, i think i am 13 dpo then...heres hoping for 2 lines :-\ x
  • Options
    How are you getting along MrsU? X
  • Options

Hi, I'm on Cd44 today and still no AF and I don't think I've ovulated yet either. Donna, how do you know when you ovulated? Your symptoms sound very promising, fc for you. X

• Options
    I dont know the exact date i ovulated but i felt all the ovulation pains in my right side and also had one blob of ewcm, i have counted and we have dtd 18 times since august 27th lol, one time must have been right?! Im so nervous to do a test but also excited, i would only be on cycle day 35 or 36 now and my last cycle length after stoppin cerazette previously was 49 days which is why i keep havin doubts. Although i havent felt like this before, i will test wednesday with clearblue digital and report back! Have u tested recently? X
  • Options

I tested on Friday and got a bfn. I think I'm guna give it two more weeks and then go to drs if still no af. Good luck for weds...keep us posted image

• Options

Hi, newbie here!image Just want to say its reassuring to have a forum with so much information, and other ladies in the same boat as me!

I had pregnancy symptoms for the past two weeks, including very sore nipples, metalic taste in my mouth, blue veins in my boobs, completely crazy dreams which was the only symptom I could remember from previous pregnancies.

AF was due on yesterday (roughly) and on that morning I have brown spotting which seemed to disappear by dinner time. Took myself off to the doctor first for a blood test, telling my GP I was SURE I was pregnant. Anyway, result yesterday of bloods was negative. I feel that this bleed is different from AF, which is normally a dreadful flood with heavy feeling in my tummy.

Bleeding today is light (panty liner, and when I wipe its quite bright now) and either a very light period or implantation bleeding.

So now, like other here, I don't actually know if its AF or implant bleeding. I'll give in another day, then maybe do a HPT.

Good luck to everyone waiting for news either way!

• Options
    Having a few cramps today and lots of nausea plus my boobs are the worst they've ever felt in pain, have a clearblue test in my cupboard but just too afraid of seeing a negative image. Am going to leave it another few days and see if af shows up, i will probably drive myself insane not testing but going to at least try. How is everyone doing today? X
  • Options

Hi girls... I am so happy I have com across this forum. I have been slowly going out of my mind. I started spotting 7 days before AF if due it was pinkish for 3 days and started turning more red as of this morning but still not enough to even need a pad though I have had one on so I can measure or incase it is actually AF rearing her ugly head. Anyone have any ideas? This is my husband and I second month TTC. Lots of sticky Baby dust to you all!

• Options

Well looks like for me it's definitely AF image... The red bleed has gotten slightly heavier and I don;t doubt will be full blown AF by tomorrow. Oh well... guess we try again next month. Good Luck and Lots of stick Baby dust to all!

• Options
    Hi leilei, af has showed up for me also about an hour ago, after having lots of preg symptoms for 2 weeks i am really down today, this will now be my second month of tryin also so we are exactly the same! Lets hope we get our result next month! Xx
  • Options

Hi,

Sorry AF came Donna, and for you leilei. I'm still waiting for mine...cd47 today. The good news for me though is that, after starting temping a couple of weeks ago, fertility friend has said that I ovulated on saturday, so I'm 5dpo. At least I have an idea of when AF is due now. 

X

• Options
    Im a bit disappointed that af came as it was early being only 36 days when my last cycle off cerazette was 49 days, its a good sign that my body is gettin back to normal but still had all the pg symptoms! Will be dtd every other day again once af leaves and hoping i get lucky! Stress is a big part of not concievin i think so will be trying to relax. Good news that you have proof of ovulation mrs u, hope you get lucky also xx
  • Options
    Hai ladies

Well my story is that I had intercourse on the 5th, 9th, 12 and 16th of august, I had light bleeding the 31 August. Its the 5 october and I am seven days late? Can someone please help?
  • Options
    Have you done a preg test bellarou?? Or do u have any symptoms? X
  • Options
    My story started my cycle august 31st was five days late to start .. Took two hp test and they where neg and then I started bleeding october 2 at first I was just a pink discharge and then it got heavier cramps were bareable surpisingly since normally my cramps can have me call off work I've been bleeding for four days today only gone through one pad a day only one pad was completely soaked ...... usually when I awake my pad is soaked and I need a new one now I'm still bleeding but only when I wipe or pee can I see the transfer I'm not sure if I am preggo but me and my boyfriend started having sex the day after it ended september fifth and continued to do so days after cause we had been apart for two weeks
  • Options
    Usually my period doesn't start till the last week of the month but never on the first week of the next month might I add During September I had sore nipples and didn't know why I casted it out to be PMS at the time and I was also gassy
  • Options

Hello ladies image

First of all thank-you to anyone who takes the time to read this..., so i was wondering if maybe someone can give me a little insight...

Im 23 and a little overwieght. im periods have been a lil over the shop for a few years. they were going good very reg up untill last year when i met my husband ive been married now a little over year, and want nothing more then to become a family.

I when to the doctor in june this year, as we thought it was a possiblity i was preg, unfortuntaly not. I had some tests done and was told that my cycle was suck and was not progressing to ovulation, the doctor had me take some hormone tables and advised me to lose some weight to help trick my body into having a period. It worked  but then nothing after that its been 3 months since that period...i have taken the doc's advise and managed to lose 10kg .

we have just been on a weekend getaway to celebrate our 1 yr of marriage. during our time away, we has sex  saturday 28th sep,one week later- yesterday sat 5 oct  i had a little pinkish/red when wiping and just assumed it was my cycle, but when i changed the tampon there was only a little blood little in colour. and no more for the rest of the day. i woke last night with a little pain and had to use a tampon as there was pink/red when i wiped , when removing the it this morning after only 4.5 hrs there was brownish/red but only a little bit, but when i wiped there was little red blood??? anyways my point is is this just my period or could this be the first stages of pregnacay ??  any advise is welcome .. please 

• Options
    @donna

I dont have any symptoms, only my nipples is sore, I took a test and it said negative, but I am stil havent started
  • Options
    @donna

Yesterday my fiance saw my ankles was swollen, he said it could be because of the heat, but during lst night my breast got sore, I dont know how to describe it, the pain doenst stay the whole time it comes and go, can someone please help, I will do a test, but it is so disappointing if is says negative!! Any one had the same problems? And I am 9 days late!!
  • Options
    Sounds like some pg symptoms, i spent weeks looking for symptoms and thought i had them all, only to get my period few days later. The only way to tell is get a test, if ur 9 days late you should get a correct result image