Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation bleeding - the truth!!

Replies

• It definitely sounds like what I get for ovulation spotting. I think it will be early to test if your period isn't due for 11 days. If you just got off the pill or are irregular it's also possible your period is starting early.

• Looks like the start of af to me x

• Hi again, I didnt spot any more since my last post of what I thought what ovulation spotting.^^^^

I'm now two days late of my period  I'm having a lot of white liquid non sticky stuff in my knickers the past 3 days🙈

Im having what feels like a much less painful period cramp which happens on and off through out the day. Normally my monthly pains are so uncomfortable I have to have painkillers but these are different but happen where the cramps do normally occur. 

Nornally I get pains a week before I'm due on but this month I didn't it's only been the last couple of days that ive felt these not so bad " period pains " but no period just yet! 

I've had a few dizzy spells mainly at night time when tired, one really sore boob/nipple! Haha the other one is not sore at all. Tired all of the time. 

Really not sure what to think now as I took a early response pregnancy test which says you can take 6 days before your period. I took it 3 days ago so one day before expected period and I got a negative result.image im never normally late on, usually I'm a day early or on time I have never been late for the past year of tracking my periods! Should I just wait a few more days see if period turns up and if it hasn't then take another test? 

• Ash I think your period is coming as u had that slight brown water discharge on the 20th may so if your test is negative now thenn I wud say your definitely not pregnant you canbe more wet when af is due but good luck x

• Yes thats true. Thanks xx

• I would test again in a few days. If you implanted late your positive won't show that early. The tests that say they work 5 or 6 days early assume you have a 28 day cycle, ovulated on day 14, and implanted around 9 days past ovulation. That isn't always true.

Good luck!

• Hi thanks for the replies🤗

My app says I ovulated on CD21 I BD two days after i ovulated according to my app. My whole normal cycle is 26 days long. I'm now on CD31, but I'm really not sure wether to trust my app 100% as sometimes it does change dates.

Should I include the chances of getting pregnant the same time I spotted for 4 days when I posted it on here? Or no because if it did implant from that time the pregnancy test would of shown up a positive? So confused 🙈🙈🙈

I will do another test in 3 days just to be sure maybe I'll see my AF before then... Hope not!😃

Xx

• Yes, I would test again in a few days. My cycle is not the same length every month.

It's hard to know exactly when you implant. The test usually shows about 3 days after implantation. I can't say if your app is accurate, but if you really did ovulate on day 21, I would expect a positive to show about 12-14 days later. So probably CD 33-35 if you are pregnant.

• Wondering if anyone could help.... Also there is going to be a graphic picture below!!!!! ( sorry lady's)I had Af on the 14th June  then had very light brown discharge on the 28th June then nothing when I wiped and then on the 30th June I had what is on the picture.... I'm not due my period until next Tuesday I've done a test and its negative .. Has this happened to anyone ?image

• Hi natt ots happened to me I had a period earlier than expected have you done a test

• Hi all, in desperate need to know what's happening. Been TTC and I am suffering with some pregnancy symptoms, I'm 6 days late for my period. I've done a test Monday afternoon and it was negative. I've got to repeat the test on he 25th july, I'm worried in case it comes back negative. I've seen my gp to see if he can do blood test and he refused. I'm worried that if I'm not pregnant what could be wrong with me.

• Irregular cycles are common. Even if you were always regular in the past, sometimes that can change. I was always regular, but ever since I stopped the pill back in April, my period has been coming a week early.  My friend started getting hers two weeks late for a while once she stopped. 

I would personally find a doctor more willing to check you out. No good reason to refuse giving you the blood pregnancy test.

• Tiger if u have to do another test 25th july I would do one today as a first response will show up if positive.

• Mrs t simm,

First response does not always detect early. Their claim is based on women who have regular 28 day cycles. It also depends on an early implantation. I always implanted late, so they never detected early for me.

• Everyone is different labtechgirl, if tiger was saying she will test again the 25th which is only 4days away then a frer would pick it up.

• Yes. Everyone is different. That was my point. FRER may or may not pick it up yet. If it is negative she possibly could still be pregnant.

• You had heavy implantation bleeding? I am having heavy bleeding exactly a week after I was supposedly ovulating. I was sure I was pregnant and then started bleeding this morning I'm really sad. Has anyone had a week early period from a "chemical pregnancy" or heavy implantation bleeding?

• Hi, I don't really know what to say or do to be honest but I was due on my AF on the 17th September and never came on. i am normally regular and on time, but me and my DP are TTC, I took a HPT at the weekend and it was a faint BFP. I am 11 DPO and suddenly I had a heavy bleed this morning. I was gutted because I thought I could have been pregnant although I'm not to sure if it's normal to have a heavy inplantation bleed? 

• Hello ladies,

So i Had hot flashes and dizziness a week before my AF was due and on the same day in the afternoon i started spotting pink blood with mixed discharge and the same on the second day. On the third day i was bleeding heavy and passing through very tiny clots but only just enough blood to fill a tampon, so i thought it was my period and then i woke up on the 4th day with no bleeding. Then on the 5th day i had a little bit of pink spotting for not even ten minutes.
    My areola's are darkening and i can clearly see dark blue veins leading to my nipples. I have had minor cramps on the 6th day. I have been puking up to smells of different foods and after i eat. Having the need to pee and just dribbles out. Can someone help me and share there opinions about there experience with Implantation bleeding?

• Have you taken a test stacy sounds like af and u can get those symtoms with af.